Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

If Rafa is gone, and Ashley stays, would like to see what BZG say about it all. They are unlike Stavely, and Kenyon, they have been vocally confident of the deal being complete and all. They would probably be accusing Ashley of moving the goalposts and what not but let us see what they would say.

Guest godzilla

Needs to recoup his £51.9m.

Where's this from, not being a t*** but you're putting something with no clue to anyone on where this is coming from or is this just a guess?

Guest chopey

Where's this from, not being a t*** but you're putting something with no clue on where this is coming from or is this just a guess?

Read above man !!! he's just bought Game for £51.9m and it was jokingly suggested he would add the price onto us

Guest neesy111

Where's this from, not being a t*** but you're putting something with no clue to anyone on where this is coming from or is this just a guess?

:serious:

Guest godzilla

Where's this from, not being a t*** but you're putting something with no clue on where this is coming from or is this just a guess?

Read above man !!! he's just bought Game for £51.9m and it was jokingly suggested he would add the price onto us

Calm down man I hadn't read any of the above as just come on and saw that

Calm down man I hadn't read any of the above as just come on and saw that

Godzilla must have had me muted :laugh:

What happens when you mute a poster that posts interesting information :coolsmiley:

Guest godzilla

Use the 'new' button, it's very useful.

Didn't know there was one, after nearly 10 pages of biscuits it's no surprise I don't go through previous posts

I can't remember where I saw it but I read you can't take ownership of a club less than 10 days before notifying the premier League, essentially a 10 day ratification process this seems to be separate to the so called fit & proper person test.