Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Crazy thing is loads ripped the likes of Mark Douglas to shreds for sayingnits nowhere near completion. Theyve been right.

And you know this how?

About 10 days ago the first claims of it being imminent were made. Still fuck all and doesnt look like there is going to be fuck all anytime soon!

Serious question: Can you ban yourself from a thread (Like in a betting account) for a period of time?

Dont like the mosh pit, dont jump in it.

New thread title please.

Serious question: Can you ban yourself from a thread (Like in a betting account) for a period of time?

Dont like the mosh pit, dont jump in it.

New thread title please.

Bob Concurred.

10 days to go I don't think some on here will make it as the paranoia grows daily. Suggestions have become truths fears have become nightmares can see A&E filling up well before a week on Monday :)

I thought meltdowns were the preserve of mackems  :undecided:

Ahh fuck this I'm gonna me eat some Mini Rolls (Jaffa cake)

What's up with Jaffa Cakes these days. Has the UK gone off them?

They're constantly on sale. I got a triple pack in Tesco the other day for £1.25. Last night I picked up a double pack in ASDA for 50P. I can't get enough of the stuff. I can easily eat 18 Jaffa Cakes with my morning cuppa.

Who is Mobin Hussain and why does he think it will be announced in the morning?

I don't know who is Mobin Hussain and why does he think it will be announced in the morning?

edit - punchline better be good I need a cheer up.

Ahh f*** this I'm gonna me eat some Mini Rolls (Jaffa cake)

They're constantly on sale. I got a triple pack in Tesco the other day for £1.25. Last night I picked up a double pack in ASDA for 50P. I can't get enough of the stuff. I can easily eat 18 Jaffa Cakes with my morning cuppa.

Is you Mike Ashley?

Ahh fuck this I'm gonna me eat some Mini Rolls (Jaffa cake)

Liberals, muslims and kids are so busy eating halal avocados they have neglected honest old English snacks like Jaffa Cakes.

Who is Mobin Hussain and why does he think it will be announced in the morning?

I don't know who is Mobin Hussain and why does he think it will be announced in the morning?

edit - punchline better be good I need a cheer up.

Few pages back with geordie dentist twitter.

Is you Mike Ashley?

Jaffa Cakes are England's best creation -- there are two Brit stores near where I live that sell imported stuff, and Jaffa Cakes are either constantly sold out or on back order.

Is you Mike Ashley?

Jaffa Cakes are England's best creation -- there are two Brit stores near where I live that sell imported stuff, and Jaffa Cakes are either constantly sold out or on back order.

Get yourself to ASDA.

Fill a suitcase with 50P Jaffa Cakes.

? ? ? ?

Profit.

Crazy thing is loads ripped the likes of Mark Douglas to shreds for sayingnits nowhere near completion. Theyve been right.

And you know this how?

About 10 days ago the first claims of it being imminent were made. Still f*** all and doesnt look like there is going to be f*** all anytime soon!

Again.... How do you know this?