Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Guest godzilla

will suck the dick of bin laden's rotting corpse for this to be true

Didn't know you were a professional diver?

This bloke is full of shit

He is 100% genuine – I’ve just messaged him and he said a statement is definitely imminent.

We certainly could do with some good bastard news!

He's a canny kid who used to sit next to me and my mate in the east stand with his dad when he was a young un.

I don't know how itk he really is but he's lived in Dubai for donkey's years now and obviously works for a radio station out there.

he knows the dentist from skunkers.

Man, I hope this statement is a positive one. You just know Ashley will be going back to them to try to squeeze more money before transferring the shares, even if the owners and directors test has been done. He’s got form for it.

This bloke is full of shit

He is 100% genuine – I’ve just messaged him and he said a statement is definitely imminent.

We certainly could do with some good bastard news!

Yeah, after the Odin farce, I'm not listening to any of you fuckers on here.

Guest chopey

Ask a silly question 🙄

Photoshopped WhatsApp conversation with Midhat. Got caught. Never been on since

In Odin form.......

Man, I hope this statement is a positive one. You just know Ashley will be going back to them to try to squeeze more money before transferring the shares, even if the owners and directors test has been done. He’s got form for it.

As said before, I think the "other party" reports are more likely to be the fabrication by Ashley's camp, an attempt to leverage more money or retain rights by threatening to sell to other bidders if they don't compromise.

This bloke is full of s***

We certainly could do with some good b****** news!

Imminent as in today?

He literally said in his tweet two hours ago ‘next few days’

As said before, I think the "other party" reports are more likely to be the fabrication by Ashley's camp, an attempt to leverage more money or retain rights by threatening to sell to other bidders if they don't compromise.

except Caulkin says he knows who they are and has spoken to them

:serious:

You seriously think Ashley has got the BZG by the short and curlies and they are just helping him along with the scam?

This bloke is full of s***

We certainly could do with some good b****** news!

Imminent as in today?

He literally said in his tweet two hours ago ‘next few days’

I kna but paulie said he contacted him, just wondered if he said anything more.

You seriously think Ashley has got the BZG by the short and curlies and they are just helping him along with the scam?

Eh? He’s not saying that

Eh? He’s not saying that

Oh yea, oops.