Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

This bloke is full of s***

Eh, he was correct both times about a BZG statement coming up.

He's the only one i believe.

Correct :thup:

I wasn't aware of this bloke or his previous ITK tweets. So he us trustworthy? Has he indicated whether the statement will be positive or otherwise?

I think it will be partly that. I also think they’ll be saying the PL tests are done and they’ve passed and ball is firmly in Ashley’s court.

Which will probably piss Ashley off no end.

The radio bloke is as full of shit as the dentist

He’s not like. Neither of them are full of shit.

The radio guy has got it right twice when they’ve released statements before. Likely because they are in touch with him.

Use the ignore list man.

He's like the Talksport of the forum, just saying pointless shit to get a bite.

Fair enough. I don't ignore anyone because I don't want to live in an echo chamber but I’ll definitely try to remember not to quote from now on for people who have ignored.

:lol: Was more for your own sanity tbh.

Ha ha too late for that mate. I lost that years ago. I support this club for starters..

Plenty of "screenshots" doing the rounds on twitter of Midhat saying the deal is off. I very much doubt he'd say that to random people on WhatsApp given how little information he's given out up to this point. Wish these sad cunts would get a life. Maybe it's Odin, at it again.

I've seen it as well. I think it's a load of bollocks (hopefully)

This bloke is full of s***

Eh, he was correct both times about a BZG statement coming up.

He's the only one i believe.

Correct :thup:

I wasn't aware of this bloke or his previous ITK tweets. So he us trustworthy? Has he indicated whether the statement will be positive or otherwise?

He just said that BZG we’re still ‘buoyant’ about the deal

I think it will be partly that. I also think they’ll be saying the PL tests are done and they’ve passed and ball is firmly in Ashley’s court.

It would be a huge step forward and give some hope. I think Ashley will do his best to scupper it somehow.

It would be a huge step forward and give some hope. I think Ashley will do his best to scupper it somehow.

Yep, this is the worry. He loves a gamble and has form for trying to squeeze more money out of bidders at the last minute. This tactics already scuppered a deal with a Canadian consortium a few years back according to Geordie Dentist. They pulled out as the price and terms kept going up and up when thy thought the deal was as good as complete.

I really hope it's not just them denying allegations that they got rid of Rafa etc.

If they do this it will be  a precursor to them publicly withdrawing. No way they can comment on matters like this under the NDA

We don't even know if they're under an NDA. They typically only cover disclosures regarding financials and private company info uncovered under due diligence anyway.

Guest poor

so press association said nobody has submitted to the premier league checks but bzg still claiming to be waiting on them ? (basically)

Guest NobbyOhNobby

What?! You mean people weren't really receiving whatsapps from the MD of a large investment firm?!

Honestly couldn’t think of anything sadder than making stuff up

It’s bloody infuriating when people do it. Honestly don’t know what they get out of it unless they are fans of other clubs on the wind up. Cannot for the life of me understand why so called Newcastle fans would do it.

Wish I was an Englishman in New York Dubai, apparently means you're instantly ITK.

Redding has pervious for being correct though.

That wasn't meant to sound like a dig at you or anything :lol:

He's got a nice view of things from the dock of the bay.