Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

lol thought you were on about Ben Jacobs , middle east correspondent for TalkSport : )

Anyhow betcha this Redding blokes full of shit n all 🤪

You’ve fucked it man :lol:

Lol i will be proved right in the end : No takeover 😎

We'll all be the first to pat you on the back, don't worry.

For anyone that's needs a summing up of today's events.

Absolutely nothing has happened.

PS  : Cans

PPS : Little Waster is wasted.

Redding saying a statement is coming is pretty significant, he quoted them aswell. Almost worthy of thread title change tbh.

Guest The Little Waster

Redding is mates with Ben Jacobs and reckons Ben " knows his onions " , but sure , unlike his mate Ben , Redding is the real thing .

Aye reet .

I'm at the stage where I can't trust my own mind to judge what's BS and what's not....

So can someone tell me should I be getting excited about this latest piece of "information"?

Don't take anything serious. Just await the announcement of take over has collapsed or completed. All the micro emotions and information reactions is just painfully tedious and impossible to gauge anything meaningful from.

Cheers!  Hard to put in to practice tho! :laugh2:

I know, I struggle with it. I just want to know something! I'm checking google and this thread over and over, but I'm refusing to dwell on anything until its solid information. Especially as we are seeing a wave of fake ITK nonsense in the mix.

Redding is mates with Ben Jacobs and reckons Ben " knows his onions " , but sure , unlike his mate Ben , Redding is the real thing .

Aye reet .

:lol: clutching

Ben Jacobs ( the radio bloke ) was the same one who claimed this bloke was BZGs lawyer , remember ?

The f*** you on about? Ben Jacobs and this Peter Redding guy are 2 different people in the ME media.

Its just like you and CDM. Two people  who don't want the takeover to happen. Would but unfair on CDM to call him a liar just because you are and you're both spouting the same shit.

Guest firetotheworks

Convenient timing.

Might not be good news. Maybe they feel they have/want to release a statement to clear up the Rafa situation after the reports that Ashley blamed them

He said they were buoyant though.  :frantic:

Things that are dead in the water usually float.

Guest Gonzo

Once they announce that there’s no announcement, we can all get on with our lives.

What do you fill a nufc size void with though?