Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

That Ben fella is as the same level as the Chron. That's why they can go hand in hand at the bottom of the barrel..

If he had close contaxts to the group, he would have revealed the story. Not tbat guy from The Sun. He can go piss himself claiming to talk with them personally and all on a fucking podcast.

:lol:

Am I imagining things but didn't Douglas reply to this dhalajmy on Twitter saying something like 'follow me I'd love to talk'? :lol: then a bit later started claiming he'd heard stuff from his 'sources'?

Please just ignore everything other than official statements.

Airport Update:

Have moved into the main terminal building now. Ran out of bacon sarnies (probably for the best all things considered). Will be getting a Greggs breakfast soon. No sign yet. Mission continues.

Good to have someone at the airport who can give us an update every now and then!

Hang in there and keep up the good work man!?

I'm hoping for (positive) news today, but won't be surprised if there isn't, nor will I lose my shit. Hope that goes for most.

Also, bugger off to anyone who goes the "I told you so" route if there's no news. Nobody likes you.

I certainly won’t be one of those. Just didn’t want people getting fixated on today just because of a tweet from some WUM earlier in the week where this was all coming from.

Am I imagining things but didn't Douglas reply to this dhalajmy on Twitter saying something like 'follow me I'd love to talk'? :lol: then a bit later started claiming he'd heard stuff from his 'sources'?

That was either Graves or Downie asking for the follow back. And it was the Arab sports pundit that he asked, not this fake lawyer.

Pete Graves asked some guy called Hamed to follow him because he’s love to talk.

Wires crossed then...:thup:

Guest reefatoon

Airport Update:

Have moved into the main terminal building now. Ran out of bacon sarnies (probably for the best all things considered). Will be getting a Greggs breakfast soon. No sign yet. Mission continues.

Keep up the good work. When it comes to getting photo's, make sure it's through bushes and fences like the good old pics from the training ground new player spotters. I'll come join you at 11am with a nice flask of bovril and a copy of Grazia.

So we can pretty much disregard anything that Ben guy said if he’s saying that clown was their lawyer. If he’s got that wrong it’s probable most of what he said is bullshit

So we can pretty much disregard anything that Ben guy said if he’s saying that clown was their lawyer. If he’s got that wrong it’s probable most of what he said is bullshit

:thup:

This is definitely happening like, but I can see why you're all afraid to commit. :lol:

I think it’s happening I just can’t be fucked with another month or two of this

If Ashley pulls the plug on this one can't we ask the Premier League to make a fit and proper test of Ashley then?

He surley wouldn't make it, would he?

I mean he never comunicates, he takes money out and never spend a penny of the clubs money.

How could he be passed as fit and proper?

If Ashley pulls the plug on this one can't we ask the Premier League to make a fit and proper test of Ashley then?

I mean he never comunicates, he takes money out and never spend a penny of the clubs money.

Well none of that is part of the fit and proper process, so he’s fine.

Fit and proper test is only really aimed at preventing criminals or people with severe financial difficulties (bankruptcies) from owning a club. Beyond that it's useless and won't protect football clubs from greedy sharks looking to line their own pockets through taking advantage of loyal customer bases.