Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Guest chopey

£350 million + the £100 million debt ????? plus advertising and merchandising rights ?????? what fuckin loon would do that.

£350 million + the £100 million debt ????? plus advertising and merchandising rights ?????? what fuckin loon would do that.

It’s entirely believable tho. That’s the sad thing

“Meaning Ashley would be making a profit of £210m+ on his purchase of Newcastle United twelve years ago”

I think he will cash out IF he wins the brinkmanship war with the Bin Zayed group over merchandise and keeping SD advertising at St James’ Park.

Probably all hinges on if the Bin Zayed group are willing to accept that.

“Meaning Ashley would be making a profit of £210m+ on his purchase of Newcastle United twelve years ago”

I think he will cash out IF he wins the brinkmanship war with the Bin Zayed group over merchandise and keeping SD advertising at St James’ Park.

Probably all hinges on if the Bin Zayed group are willing to accept that.

Why would they tho? That’s where the club would make their money.

Guest godzilla

Is it hell man nobody would even think about making a bid if that was the case. BZG stated they had agreed terms and there's not a chance that would be the case if the £111 million debt to Ashley was included

Anyone got any theories to what Midhat Kidwai meant by “It will happen but in a different manner”?

I think that quote was from the real convo with the voice note rather than the made up one Odin posted to get our hopes up :hmm:

I had a horrible thought that he meant investment rather than a full takeover.

Guest Gonzo

Anyone got any theories to what Midhat Kidwai meant by “It will happen but in a different manner”?

I think that quote was from the real convo with the voice note rather than the made up one Odin posted to get our hopes up :hmm:

Something iffy about him. Why is he doing video calls with teenage boys?

Is it hell man nobody would even think about making a bid if that was the case. BZG stated they had agreed terms and there's not a chance that would be the case if the £111 million debt to Ashley was included

As if Ashley would tell them all the hidden clauses up front. :lol:

Yeah grim

The boy called him. No idea why he answered though.

A poster on NUFCBLOG.com (I know I know  :hmm:) Bambams they are called is claiming he has been told this morning that the deal with BZG is off as they dont have the funds. Claims it is directly from someone who you will see at the match with Ashley but mainly Charnley on regular basis. He has posted on there for a number of years.

To be honest it wouldn't surprise me its following the same path every other takeover has. We have had the whole Ashley wants to know where the Takeover is at and now we will get the whole they dont have the funds. It is so draining supporting NUFC with that Fat Cunt as a owner.  :blackeye: :sad: :'(

Guest godzilla

What a £111 million pound hidden clause  :idiot2:

Guest godzilla

A poster on NUFCBLOG.com (I know I know  :hmm:) Bambams they are called is claiming he has been told this morning that the deal with BZG is off as they dont have the funds. Claims it is directly from someone who you will see at the match with Ashley but mainly Charnley on regular basis. He has posted on there for a number of years.

To be honest it wouldn't surprise me its following the same path every other takeover has. We have had the whole Ashley wants to know where the Takeover is at and now we will get the whole they dont have the funds. It is so draining supporting NUFC with that Fat c*** as a owner.  :blackeye: :sad: :'(

Even though they sent proof of funds, Ashley wanting to know where the takeover is at even though he will know exactly where it is at, this thread is just getting absolutely daft now. I'm out until something official is released.

X don’t have the funds

O not willing to entertain Ashley’s bullshit requirement

I always wonder what the “term / price agreed” back in the first statement issued by BZG. Base on latest developments no way the terms or the price have been agreed

Hidden in plain sight? Could be that they've offered the £350mill, assuming the debt would be wiped, and Ashley has accepted, knowing full well that the debt won't be wiped. Sounds ridiculous, I know, but the whole thing is ridiculous.

12 years of Ashley and you’ve learned nothing. The takeover will collapse and it won’t be BZG’s fault

Guest Gonzo

The only way he will ever sell the club is if the buyer strangles all his other business interests.

The Mexicans could have arranged that ?

Guest godzilla

Hidden in plain sight? Could be that they've offered the £350mill, assuming the debt would be wiped, and Ashley has accepted, knowing full well that the debt won't be wiped. Sounds ridiculous, I know, but the whole thing is ridiculous.

The terms were signed off by him also according to the statement. Even your stating it sounds ridiculous because it is and what is this based off not one shred of proof, just wild speculation as always.

Guest godzilla

12 years of Ashley and you’ve learned nothing. The takeover will collapse and it won’t be BZG’s fault

Where is your proof of this £111 million clause then, BZG are an international company dealing with many multi-million pound deals and you're honestly saying they will be hoodwinked by a hidden clause  ;D

Where is your proof of this £111 million clause then, BZG are an international company dealing with many multi-million pound deals and you're honestly saying they will be hoodwinked by a hidden clause  ;D

Well for a start I didn’t say this was the case so I don’t need proof. All I said was it was believable as Ashley is a cunt and an idiot. Let’s not forget Ashley himself got stung with hidden debt coz he never bothered to do due dillegence.