Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

:clap:

He should be abused from the first minute he is in the dugout at home. Our fans are so soft and thick though they will be singing his name by September

Are you being serious? He deserves abuse from the first minute, he's done f*** all wrong man

Surely he deserves a chance atleast?

He's a fat manure mackem shithead who pretends to be a Newcastle fan and is a horrible yes man snake. Yes he should be as he shouldn't be here. Accepting him is accepting Ashley's version of nufc

:lol: :lol: christ...

You're actually adcovating hounding out a manager before his first game in charge?

Can we not just atleast give him a chance :lol:

i'm not as rabid as the others but bruce "deserves" nothing whatsoever imo, if he goes out and gets results then i'll maybe grudgingly accept him as a competent football manager but he's got it all to prove no one else

should be greeted with indifference until he proves he deserves otherwise one way or another

If he goes out and gets results and gets us to finish 13th and 10th like Rafa did, then hegets lot of praise from me.

If he gets us relegated then he'll rightfully get a lot of stick from supporters.

Any newly appointed manager deserves a chance to see what he can do. It's absolutely pathetic to completely write of a manager when he's been here 5 minutes.

He doesn’t deserve any chance whatsoever. This is the same bullshit we heard from people with Pardew. f*** giving him a chance, f*** him and f*** Ashley. I’m not giving him any chance whatsoever

Just been appointed and doesn't deserve a chance man, christ :lol: best get Bruce Out painted on your best bedsheet then mate.

Get him hounded out before he even manages a game.... Then what???

I won’t be going to games so no bed sheet required. He shouldn’t be afforded any sort of opportunity, he’s Ashley’s choice, we binned Rafa off for him, he’s a dog s*** manager with no scruples, you go ahead and “give him a chance” he shouldn’t be anywhere near this club but if you’re willing to let your standards drop that you want to give Steve Bruce a chance then good for you mate

Okay then, so with regards to Steve Bruce, what do you suggest we do then?

Treat him with the relevance his position deserves.

“I went to see him, and everybody was really honest about where we are, what we want to do, what he expects and what we’re going to try and achieve together” said Bruce,

Really want some gutless fucker in the press to try and ask him to expand on the above statement.  Honest?  you're having a fucking laugh.  What are Mike's expectations steve?  and go tell us what you want to achieve here?  c'mon...sell us a dream!  Wanker!!!

”Give Brucey a chance!”

Anyone thinks or says this is an utter cretin and can f*** right off.  This is the reason why Ashley is still here you f***ing wankstains!  :idiot2:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:snod:

You won’t be laughing next season Seymour.

Can’t wait to post “Give Brucey a chance they said”.

“I went to see him, and everybody was really honest about where we are, what we want to do, what he expects and what we’re going to try and achieve together” said Bruce,

Really want some gutless fucker in the press to try and ask him to expand on the above statement.  Honest?  you're having a fucking laugh.  What are Mike's expectations steve?  and go tell us what you want to achieve here?  c'mon...sell us a dream!  Wanker!!!

you'd hope some serious questions start getting asked once they're back from china and doing pressers like, can understand the lack thereof so far

I don't care either way who the manager is, i wont support it until Ashley is gone... I think it's even worse when it's Bruce, as a supposed fan, you would think he understands and knows the relationship between fans and Ashley. He is there to placate some fans as a geordie, and thats the only merit he got the job...

”Give Brucey a chance!”

Anyone thinks or says this is an utter cretin and can f*** right off.  This is the reason why Ashley is still here you f***ing wankstains!  :idiot2:

I won't be laughing at my club because I know we'll be in a relegation battle, just like we was under Rafa. Instead this time we have Bruce so our chance of getting relegated has  certainly got higher.

I'll still be laughing any supporter (of any club) who think it's okay to abuse a manager before he even manages a game.

I'll laugh at any 'fan' that thinks that okay as it just isn't

Giving Bruce a chance is giving Ashley yet more time at the helm

Nail. Head

You drive out Steve Bruce and Ashley just brings in some other no hoper so we’re fucked either way.

”Give Brucey a chance!”

So you actively want your club to fail in order to say 'I told you so' and I'm the fucking wankstain???

:lol: pathetic

”Give Brucey a chance!”

I won't be laughing at my club because I know we'll be in a relegation battle, just like we was under Rafa. Instead this time we have Bruce so our chance of getting relegated has  certainly got higher.

I'll still be laughing any supporter (of any club) who think it's okay to abuse a manager before he even manages a game.

Lee Charnley is that you :laugh:

No big deal losing Rafa for Steve Bruce hahaaahaaaa.

You have a very simple mind if you think that.

”Give Brucey a chance!”

Who said it wasn't a big deal? 🤔 Ofcourse it's a big deal.

We've lost a very, very good manager in rafa, a manager who did a very good job here.

Now we have a pretty average manager in Bruce

Where have I said that isn't a big deal?

okay....say bruce doesn't do as bad as well all think he will and pulls some results together....ultimately what's the fucking point?  it would just be a fluke with no intention/plan behind it. 

or go the other way, say he's got us firmly in bottom 3 come November and gets hounded out/resigns/sacked then someone else comes in and it starts all over again with 'give him a chance' etc..  when does enough become enough? 

So you actively want your club to fail in order to say 'I told you so' and I'm the f***ing wankstain???

it's not our club anymore

Yes it is, always will be

same way your bike that was stolen is still yours, until the coppers catch who nicked it and return it to you it's yours in name only

Its not though, we gave Rafa a chance, was that wrong to do then?

No, because appointing Rafa was an unusually positive move for this club. It was someone with a decent record at the top level and an upgrade on what we'd had.

okay....say bruce doesn't do as bad as well all think he will and pulls some results together....ultimately what's the f***ing point?  it would just be a fluke with no intention/plan behind it. 

or go the other way, say he's got us firmly in bottom 3 come November and gets hounded out/resigns/sacked then someone else comes in and it starts all over again with 'give him a chance' etc..  when does enough become enough?

You've just described what it's like for the majority of fans in the country though :lol:

Thats a very very miserable way of looking at things.

Its not though, we gave Rafa a chance, was that wrong to do then?

No, because appointing Rafa was an unusually positive move for this club. It was someone with a decent record at the top level and an upgrade on what we'd had.

He was yes, and he did a very good job.

However, at the end of the day he finished 13th and 10th in the premier league, no higher.

Is it against the realms of possibility that Bruce can finish in those places too?

It's about what a manager does at THIS club

So you actively want your club to fail in order to say 'I told you so' and I'm the f***ing wankstain???

it's not our club anymore

Yes it is, always will be

Then why aren't you prepared to fight for it? Is it because the fight is with yourself? I could relate to that. Nobody is gladly giving up on the club. Every one has had to fight a deep-rooted, heartfelt connection, somewhere down the line.

”Give Brucey a chance!”

Who said it wasn't a big deal? Ofcourse it's a big deal.

We've lost a very, very good manager in rafa, a manager who did a very good job here.

Now we have a pretty average manager in Bruce

Where have I said that isn't a big deal?

You tried to downplay Rafa Benitez.

We’ll see the consequences next season :snod:

Only Man City & Liverpool lost less away games than Newcastle under Rafa Benitez last season.

Only Man City & Liverpool conceded less away goals than Newcastle under Rafa Benitez last season.

Newcastle 5 v 1 Spurs/Poch

Newcastle 2 v 1 Man City/Guardiola

Newcastle 3 v 0 Chelsea/Conte

Newcastle 2 v 1 Arsenal/Wenger

Newcastle 1 v 0 Man Utd/Mourinho

If Steve Bruce can do all this he’ll get the faith I had for Rafa Benitez.

I won’t just give it to a Geordie accent.

There is a difference between having faith in Bruce, and giving him a chance. I have complete faith that he'll be shite, and therefore wholly appropriate for his position. I hope he lives up to this, because if he [as if] reaches Rafa levels of [relative] success, then the temptation to re-engage may become toooooo strong to resist.

I reckon I'm safe though.