Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

It shouldn’t annoy me but even seeing one or two fans underneath being like “he did better than Rafa!” Still fucking annoys me

It'll never not make me properly fewm. :lol: the defence of Bruce is one thing but suggesting he's done better than Rafa, just thick as fuck, man. I thought I'd give that GallowgateShots podcast a go as I'd never listened to it before and wanted to hear what that lawyer lass had to say. Stuck with it through one of them saying "the football under Rafa (I think we can all agree lololol) was awful," but switched it off at "Bruce had done a great, well, a phenomenal job this season."

Can't get away with it at all, my ears start bleeding at even a hint of credit. I'm a very bitter lad.

It shouldn’t annoy me but even seeing one or two fans underneath being like “he did better than Rafa!” Still fucking annoys me

It'll never not make me properly fewm. :lol: the defence of Bruce is one thing but suggesting he's done better than Rafa, just thick as fuck, man. I thought I'd give that GallowgateShots podcast a go as I'd never listened to it before and wanted to hear what that lawyer lass had to say. Stuck with it through one of them saying "the football under Rafa (I think we can all agree lololol) was awful," but switched it off at "Bruce had done a great, well, a phenomenal job this season."

Can't get away with it at all, my ears start bleeding at even a hint of credit. I'm a very bitter lad.

They strike me as very comfortable with the club as anyone. They repeat lines re: transfer policy etc. almost verbatim. I’m not a massive fan of their format mind either.

Guest Butcher

Bruce got the job in mid July and had a very short pre-season.

Rondon and Perez, two proven PL attackers, both left and were replaced with two unproven players in ASM and Joelinton.

He's picked up some really good results along the way.

A lot of late goals.

13th with 35 points after 29 games is better than expected. We finished 13th under Rafa last season.

The football has been absolutely fucking dreadful.

We score and create very little.

Some awful losses on the way.

He's not good enough to take us forward, far from it.

I certainly don't hate him, as a lot of people on here do. I think he's done well enough overall, but should be replaced asap.

Rondon and Perez, two proven PL attackers, both left and were replaced with two unproven players in ASM and Joelinton.

A lot of late goals.

13th with 35 points after 29 games is better than expected. We finished 13th under Rafa last season.

I certainly don't hate him, as a lot of people on here do. I think he's done well enough overall, but should be replaced asap.

He's been the luckiest fucker alive.  Anyone who thinks what we were seeing throughout the season was sustainable needs their head checking.  Then stoved in.

A lot of late goals.

He’s complicit and has been the luckiest manager in the world this season. We’d be bottom three if it wasn’t for Dubravka.

He’s dropped numerous teams in the shit so balls to him.

Can't stand the bloke; he's got all the Pardewisms (a shit manager who's complicit in the Ashleyfication of the club) whilst, at the same time, pretending to be some man of the people. I think he's a fucking dickhead tbh. He's also the guy who replaced Rafa so I will admit that a small percentage of my disgust was somewhat 'irrational' to begin with, but then he started bitching about Rafa to curry favour with gullible fans and the media, and to shirk his own misgivings.

So yeah, fuck him.

The way he talks to reporters is fucking sickening too. He interrupts them before they've finished the question and even the most innocent question he sniggers and gets his back up and talks about all the abuse he's had "since ah walked through the door" (which has replaced "wuh got wuh backsides kicked" as his favourite saying) which in actual fact is about 1% of the abuse he actually deserves. He's a proven loser, a traitor, and is a perfect Ashley manager - only in the chair because he knows he would never get a job as big on merit, so willing to bend over and accept the shit regime and lower those supporter expectations so he can continue to feather his bent nosed nest.

Hope he takes his false posh Geordie accent and skulks off back to The Diamond to tell the regulars how hard done by he has been.

I hate him because he doesnt think Newcastle are a big club.

He's right, that's the only reason he got the job, because Mike Ashley clearly agreed with him.

Now we are going to be a big club he'll be booted to the kerb so we can get a big club manager.

On yer bike and fuck off fatso.

A lot of late goals.

He did shit, he is shit, and I hate him.

A lot of late goals.

He did shit, he is shit, and I hate him.

As a person I think he’s a decent bloke and you’d probably have a pint and a good bit crack with him. As a manager and the way he treated Sheffield Wednesday: awful

Guest chopey

He's an impact manager, comes in gets on really well with the players gives them a lot of slack, doesn't scrutinise everything they do so the majority of them like him and think he's pretty cool.

Season two kicks in and the players are not as fit so pick up a lot of injuries, youth players that should have been given a chance the previous season but weren't because of the lack of forward planning come in to fill the void and bomb drastically.

He is either sacked at the end of the season or half way through the next one, with a trail of destruction left in his wake.

He's done okay. Anybody saying he has done shit, is letting their hatred of him cloud their judgement.

It's a fair point, that he'd probably fuck it up in the second season tho.

Bollocks.  He’s had a massive amount of luck, we’ve been playing the shittest ‘football’ in 4 divisions and the entire thing is completely unsustainable.

Are you going to tell us it was a plan to have our defenders go on an unprecedented scoring spree?  Good management that rescued a point with 2 injury time goals?  Managing to get past the mighty Rochdale and Oxford in a mere 360 minutes of dross was top class stuff?

By rights we should have been bottom of the table and thanking our lucky stars for Covid-19.

He's done okay. Anybody saying he has done shit, is letting their hatred of him cloud their judgement.

Bollocks.  He’s had a massive amount of luck, we’ve been playing the shittest ‘football’ in 4 divisions and the entire thing is completely unsustainable.

Are you going to tell us it was a plan to have our defenders go on an unprecedented scoring spree?  Good management that rescued a point with 2 injury time goals?  Managing to get past the mighty Rochdale and Oxford in a mere 360 minutes of dross was top class stuff?

By rights we should have been bottom of the table and thanking our lucky stars for Covid-19.

Aye. 100% agree.

I've genuinely never seen us have the luck he enjoyed at any time over the last 33 years.

He's the jammiest cunt we've ever had in the dugout. Lucky to get there and nothing but luck as he sat his fat arse there.

I hope he's fucked off the minute they get the keys.

This.

He's shit and has done shit.

Don't let rolling double sixes however many times in a row fool you into thinking otherwise.

We've got the joint best home defence in the league FFS.  :lol:

We play shit football, but the team spirit is clearly strong, and we consistently pick up points.

In the quarters of FA Cup and 35 points after 29 games isn't shit. It's okay.

We've got the joint best home defence in the league FFS.  :lol:

We play shit football, but the team spirit is clearly strong, and we consistently pick up points.

In the quarters of FA Cup and 35 points after 29 games isn't shit. It's okay.

Tell me you aren't being serious? Please??? 'Okay'. Nothing is okay......