Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Of course they'll tell him to "prove he's the right man", they can hardly tell him and the players that his fat arse will be booted down Barrack Road soon as the season is done can they? They need to give him that pretend hope or else the uncertainty could lead to us playing even more poorly.

He'll get us the 5 or 6 points we need for survival, maybe 7 or 8 with a fair wind, then he'll be given a Golden Wonder handshake and fucked off for someone coherent, competent, ambitious and more befitting of a Premier League club.

Pilko, :thup:

Of course we want a new man day 1 and to Bruce to get kicked to the curb immediately but if we have to endure Bruce until end of season to sort out Rafa's return or bring in a world class manager to lead us forward, then so be it.

If they get Rafa they wouldn't keep Bruce. Rafa knowing the league and players wont be any risk taking right now.

I believe their target for manager job is new to the country and the league so it is hard to gamble for the remaining 9 games.

Of course they'll tell him to "prove he's the right man", they can hardly tell him and the players that his fat arse will be booted down Barrack Road soon as the season is done can they? They need to give him that pretend hope or else the uncertainty could lead to us playing even more poorly.

He'll get us the 5 or 6 points we need for survival, maybe 7 or 8 with a fair wind, then he'll be given a Golden Wonder handshake and fucked off for someone coherent, competent, ambitious and more befitting of a Premier League club.

This. He's already sacked imo it's just publicity to say his jobs safe.

Barring him winning the each and every one of rest of the seasons games comfortably and actually having more than 40% possession in most of them everyone including himself knows he won't be around much longer.

Someone intelligent like Rafa could hit the ground running with the squad that we’ve got. The biggest worry is that they’ll keep Wuh Steve until the end of the season.

Bin the cunt now rather than risk another 8/9 games of turgid shite football and running the risk of relegation. Any chairman worth his salt would take a glance at the statistics and realise that it’s a risk keeping the twat in charge any longer than is necessary.

I reckon he'll get time like Hughes at City.

You reckon? Can get us into Europe?

That should be the first slide on the fucking introduction POwerPoint for the new chairman.

Fucking embarrassing.

For the new owners PR sake, he won't go immediately. But deep down he knows he won't survive. I mean, the players would probably know too. Wouldn't they want to be under a more world class manager?

The awful thing is that I can hear him whinging about being replaced.

Arh didn't get the chance ar shud uv. We wus doin reely well, climing the leege, wu cud ov got inta Urop if ah had the support that Rafffa had. Arm sik ov peepl sayun he wus bedda than me.

Ah had the teem playun crackin footbarl an all. Absolut crackin. If ar had the munny the new owners ar gunna giv the new guy, then wu cudda been top six. Eesy. Ar feel cheeted. Gutted.

The great thing if this all comes off is that this will be this cabbages last job in football.

Let him whinge....he's served up the worst football I've seen us play. I've never known any team to so willingly give up possession regardless of the opposition. Either it's deliberate or not....if it is it's disgraceful, and if it's not then it shows how woeful the set up is.