The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Stick on certainty I'm looking at, the big odds dont draw  me in as I play the long game to a target each month when I gamble so a lot of my winners will be short prices I'm afraid .

I'm going big on Atlanta this weekend 1/3:on betfair but look a cert.Yep I will never get rich ,very few of us will but regular winners is my game and never chase the loss.

That's my bet of the weekend  O0

Put my winnings on these 4-1 up at half time  O0

Rotherham 96th minute goal conceded let a work mate down for £1270 from a 70p 8-fold.

Surely you cash out 91+ mins ??‍♂️

A couple of his games were later kick-offs (inc NUFC).

Ah so unlucky for the guy

Can't believe Vardy never got a shot on target, especially when he was clean through late on.

I stopped betting him. Take away the penalties he’s had 1 shot on target from open play this season

Anyone any bets on this late game

I don’t really fancy any Liverpool players to be carded and I’ve no confidence in any villa players getting more than 1 shot on target 

Guest Cheesy Beans

£210 from £10 10-fold today:

Real Madrid, Arsenal, Wolves, Benfica, AC Milan, Bodo/Glimt, Metz, Young Boys, Basel & PSV.

Benfica were a late scare :lol:

I was also 2 Tottenham corners from £360 from my PP free bet which was a pain in the arse.

Anyone any bets on this late game

I don’t really fancy any Liverpool players to be carded and I’ve no confidence in any villa players getting more than 1 shot on target

:lol: