Crouch is not for sale.

Guest Deep456

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

thank god, allah, and whoever else scuppled this mistake before it could be made

I would certainly buy them a pint or two.

Does Allah drink?

Thought he was a tee total boring sod?

Great news, there's this guy called Darren Bent now.....

howay darrent bent!! bent and oba would be a dynamic duo up front since he has height and the ability to lay the ball into spaces.  licking my chops thinking about this pair...

can't see it coming to the front though, surely out ranges the budget and is not the #1 priority for newcastle during the window.  i doubt we would be taking a look at this boya kid if bent was in the plans

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

thank god, allah, and whoever else scuppled this mistake before it could be made

I would certainly buy them a pint or two.

Does Allah drink?

Thought he was a tee total boring sod?

ah maybe a couple of virgins or children to prey upon would be more suitable for him/it/she/?

howay darrent bent!! bent and oba would be a dynamic duo up front since he has height and the ability to lay the ball into spaces.  licking my chops thinking about this pair...

can't see it coming to the front though, surely out ranges the budget and is not the #1 priority for newcastle during the window.  i doubt we would be taking a look at this boya kid if bent was in the plans

He'll jump on the chance to leave Charlton(I think)

We should be looking at people like Bent, and not Viduka and Stelios. They'll be a complete waste of money. Sibierksi is better than them.

We should be looking at people like Bent, and not Viduka and Stelios. They'll be a complete waste of money. Sibierksi is better than them.

All about the money.

All about the money.

charlton will ask more than we'd be willing/available to pay

All about the money.

Yup, we shouldnt be wasting it. Hold onto it till the summer rather than going for crap like Viduka.

Guest the_serbian_mag

My blood froze when I heard he was toon transfer target.

Praise the Lord, and may he never ever ever sign for Newcastle. Amen.

I still reckon we could have a decent chance at signing Klose, so I'm not too downheartened by that.

Don't be so f***ing ridiculous man!! :lol:

Pretty much my sentiments.

Like we really ever had a chance of signing the top scorer at the World Cup. Us.