Tottenham 0-1 Newcastle - Match Thread - 25/8/19

Mike

Well I enjoyed the win. We aren't going to get too many so I'll take them when I can.

Joelinton took his goal really well, and Almiron was very good for me, worked hard and brought the ball out so well when we finally got possession.

All the defenders put in a good shift as well so no complaints at all. It was very much a return to Rafa basics, and Bruce would do well to stick to that for a while yet.

For a while ?

FOR A WHILE ?

Do you trust him to come up with a better strategy ?

Not really. :lol:

I still don't know what a typical Bruce set up looks like, can't remember any style at all from his previous stints in the Premier. I think he's too chicken to put out a really attacking 4-4-2 fwiw. Or even a 3-5-1.

Guest covmag

I change like the wind, I’ve openly said I’m the utter fickle fan at times.  :lol:

What I can’t be arsed with is the constant wanting the team to get beat, fuck that .

I hate Ashley

The rest I’m bi polar, fucking deal with it.  :lol:

I change like the wind, I’ve openly said I’m the utter fickle fan at times.  :lol:

What I can’t be arsed with is the constant wanting the team to get beat, fuck that .

I hate Ashley

The rest I’m bi polar, fucking deal with it.  :lol:

Fair play mate.  I’m the same tbh, can’t help but feel happy after a win and some sort of new hope instilled.  Even though deep down I know things will be bad forever

Any updates on injuries? Few players looked walking wounded after the game.

Yeah, everyone's f***ed

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/steve-bruce-six-players-struggling-16820413

Those are some convenient injuries right there considering our next game is in the cup. My favourite is Schär (knock) :rolleyes:

Yep. Exactly what Mike and Lee would want. He's no puppet though.

Tbf a few of them looked f***ed, I was expecting a lot missing , Rafa did it so why the f*** on at Bruce?

:lol: You'll have your season ticket back before the month is out.

Not a chance mate, I’m just sick of the pathetic Bruce bashing all day every day, if some folk find Newcastle Utd that repulsive delete there accounts and go take up fishing.painful watching posters want us beat

I think your definition of who 'us' is is very different to mine.

NUFC doesn't exist any more.

I’ve tried to hate NUFC , I can’t.mate I’m not getting into an argument with fans over it, I’m as fickle as they come I admitted that the other day .ive done my bit through not renewing but I’m not gonna bitch on about the club all day every day, I love my football and can’t just hate Newcastle or not give a f***.

We get it, give it a rest.

:kasper: :lol:

I have calmed down of late  :smug:

What has happened to the real covmag!? Dear me. I get what you mean though and I'm the same as you now carrying that hate permanently is exhausting. I already feel more chilled out since Sunday.

I hope we see the old covmag in the mackem thread though you nearly hate thm small time cunts as much as me.

What has happened to the real covmag!? Dear me. I get what you mean though and I'm the same as you now carrying that hate permanently is exhausting. I already feel more chilled out since Sunday.

I hope we see the old covmag in the mackem thread though you nearly hate thm small time cunts as much as me.

I don't really get why you need to pretend you want the team to lose. There are people who genuinely do, and I can respect that, went through it myself with Pardew. But either you do or you don't. Why would you change your mind after one win? By all means enjoy the win, just stop spouting shite which you don't mean.

Guest covmag

I’m just sick of the pathetic Bruce bashing all day every day

You've been of that view since we won on Sunday?  Cos this was you on Saturday:

Don’t wear fucking shorts tomorrow fat cunt

:spit: What an absolute fucking drip.

Suck me plumbs

Guest covmag

Will the real covmag[/member] please stand up please stand up. The fuck is going on  :lol:

I’ve no idea who he is  :lol:

Ok fair play , I’ve ranted at you in the past apologies.

I wear my heart on my sleeve, I will never ever want us to lose a football match , if that doesn’t fit in the tough titty, after Norwich everything pointed to this being toxic but that team fought for him and that’s positive.i will judge him on results instead of going with the many, last thing I will say on it. O0

Will the real covmag[/member] please stand up please stand up. The f*** is going on  :lol:

I’ve no idea who he is  :lol:

Ok fair play , I’ve ranted at you in the past apologies.

I wear my heart on my sleeve, I will never ever want us to lose a football match , if that doesn’t fit in the tough titty, after Norwich everything pointed to this being toxic but that team fought for him and that’s positive.i will judge him on results instead of going with the many, last thing I will say on it. O0

Ha ha just messing about man nowt to apologise for. As I said yesterday I feel exactly the same way. I expected the players to have wrapped their tits in but I can't wish bad on any Newcastle side working like they did. I enjoyed them losing at Norwich I have to admit but I'm not fussed now and if they get some wins by working like that then fair play.

I won't ever want Bruce or give him a chance as he shouldn't be here. I'm going to leave off him and cut out the hatred for him though that all needs to be on Ashley now ( I know it should have been all along but I felt Bruce needed some grief early to show we aren't happy with any old shit in the dugout )

Whoseeeeee that team we call YA NITED!

Fuck it I'm back going to away games only as of now. Sunday would have been one of the best aways in a long time and missing out on that due to Ashley. I would have no problem going away and supporting the players working like that and I would still be proud of singing and supporting the name of Newcastle. Fuck that odius Cunt he's caused me enough suffering without taking one of my favourite hobbies from me following Newcastle away