who do you want to win the Prem?

Guest Invicta_Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where did Man U get their money from?

Investors, fans, merchandise sales, etc.

Don't get me wrong, I hate Man U and Chelsea.

It was based on shrewd marketing and an outstanding youth team coming through at the same time.

Chelsea's money is down to one bloke who had fuck all to do with them previously.

Man United

Atleast they deserve to be where they are plus I don't see them dominating the league with Chelski's billions around.

Chelsea's best players were there before Roman was though.

Chelsea for me. Doesn't matter what anyone does in football now, just can't stand Man United winning anything.

2 maybe 3 of them?

Man United

Atleast they deserve to be where they are plus I don't see them dominating the league with Chelski's billions around.

Chelsea for me. Doesn't matter what anyone does in football now, just can't stand Man United winning anything.

Excuse me, but why do you have a half lampard avatar?  It's high treason to cut shearer's face in half and put it with a RIVAL player, particularly one weve just played.

Guest Deep456

Man United

E.g Terry, Lampard and Gallas had he not wanted to leave.

Man United

Seriously? I can think of Lampard and Terry.

Cech

Carvalho

Ashley Cole

Essien

Robben

Drogba

etc

etc

Man United

Cech

Carvalho

Ashley Cole

Essien

Robben

Drogba

etc

etc

Yep, Terry and Lampard. Chelsea's best players.

Man United

Cech

Carvalho

Ashley Cole

Essien

Robben

Drogba

etc

etc

Yep, Terry and Lampard. Chelsea's best players.

Drogba and Essien have got to be up there.

Guest Deep456

Yorkier-Geordie he said best. Their best players are Essien,Drogba,Terry and Lampard half of them were their before. Gallas would be one aswell tbh.

Man United

Terry & Lampard alone does not a title winning team maketh.

Basically, Chelsea minus Roman would be like Liverpool with Carragher & Gerrard.

Man United

Terry & Lampard alone does not a title winning team maketh.

Basically, Chelsea minus Roman would be like Liverpool with Carragher & Gerrard.

Werent they in financial troubles too? Im sure there were rumours of players like Terry having to be sold.

Chelsea without question.

I can't understand why any NUFC supporter would ever want ManUre to ever win anything ever again. You complain about Chelsea bandwagon jumpers.... my god that describes 99% of ManUre's supporters. Can't stand the arrogant bassads. Methinks those of you who would prefer ManUre are either bairns or have very short term memories.

Chelsea without question.

I can't understand why any NUFC supporter would ever want ManUre to ever win anything ever again. You complain about Chelsea bandwagon jumpers.... my god that describes 99% of ManUre's supporters. Can't stand the arrogant bassads. Methinks those of you who would prefer ManUre are either bairns or have very short term memories.

Aye that must be it  :roll:

Guest Saint Andy

Don't get me wrong I don't like either of them, but I hate cheatski on another level. Everything about them pisses me off, like the way they all surround the ref as soon as any decision goes against them, or a blue shirt is fouled. I hate all the diving and acting, but most of all I hate their wanker of a manager, especially after the diving crap last week.

So I find myself in the strange situation of actually wanting manure to win this year.