Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

So I'm assuming they didn't think about what would happen when thousands of people try to log onto the same user stream simultaneously :lol:

It was knackered with 500 on the Youtube stream earlier. Not entirely sure how that's anyone's fault in particular. Surely it's a Youtube issue.

George has just said they're aware and trying to fix.

Guest godzilla

Is that our Gergg?

Aye. With his fake Geordie accent.

How are you getting it, or are you one of the 500?

There's a few pre-prepared slots going on now, Greg, MP, fans forum etc. - Jameela Khan and Steve Wraith to come. Fan questions due to start at 7.30, probably going to be a bit later than that.

Guest godzilla

Is that our Gergg?

Aye. With his fake Geordie accent.

How are you getting it, or are you one of the 500?

Zoom. I applied the other day and was emailed a link.

:thup:

So I'm assuming they didn't think about what would happen when thousands of people try to log onto the same user stream simultaneously :lol:

It was knackered with 500 on the Youtube stream earlier. Not entirely sure how that's anyone's fault in particular. Surely it's a Youtube issue.

Yeah I'm sure Youtube really struggles with 500(!) people watching.

Not at all.  YouTube will have QoS policies to allocate bandwidth, how much do you think a NE MP with 284 subscribers to her channel would get?  Stick it out over True Geordie's channel and you'd probably have no bother.

Not at all.  YouTube will have QoS policies to allocate bandwidth, how much do you think a NE MP with 284 subscribers to her channel would get?  Stick it out over True Geordie's channel and you'd probably have no bother.

So it's a Youtube issue then.

Unless Chi has chosen to allocate herself nee bandwidth :lol:

So it's a Youtube issue then.

Unless Chi has chosen to allocate herself nee bandwidth :lol:

Pretty sure that's not at all how it works.