Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Guest Butcher

Honestly so cringe when you lot keep saying the media are against Newcastle.  Sound like Sunderland banging on about Magmedia.

Have you read Miguel Delanel (Chief football writer at @independent) tweets and compare his coverage of NUFC vs MUFC?

Wow. One journo :lol:

I reckon the media would love for this to go through, as it would create loads and loads of stories, both positive and negative ones, now and in the years to come.

Honestly so cringe when you lot keep saying the media are against Newcastle.  Sound like Sunderland banging on about Magmedia.

Have you read Miguel Delanel (Chief football writer at @independent) tweets and compare his coverage of NUFC vs MUFC?

I reckon the media would love for this to go through, as it would create loads and loads of stories, both positive and negative ones, now and in the years to come.

One example.

One example.

Feel free to show us his tweets in favour of Manchester United being bought by them.

One example.

Feel free to show us his tweets in favour of Manchester United being bought by them.

No thanks.  Feel free to look through his tweets yourself and come to your own conclusion. 

To believe that there is not bias in the press is naive. The believe there is a complete bias is paranoid.    Every reporter has their own club, their own political views.  These get expressed in the articles they write. 

Positive news -> everyone gets overexcited -> less than positive news -> overwhelming negativity replaces excitement -> the tin foil hat posters emerge -> these are shot down -> clique accusations

Rinse and repeat at the moment.

One example.

BTW I did post an article written by him when they were interested in MUFC.  Compare the tone of that to his tweets and articles regarding NUFC.

One example.

No thanks.  Feel free to look through his tweets yourself and come to your own conclusion. 

To believe that there is not bias in the press is naive. The believe there is a complete bias is paranoid.    Every reporter has their own club, their own political views.  These get expressed in the articles they write. 

I think Miguel would be against the takeover if it was any other team than Man United tbh. 

One example.

I think Miguel would be against the takeover if it was any other team than Man United tbh. 

Quite possibly.

He's got himself into some ridiculous arguments with our fans on Twitter. He's really embarrassed himself to the point where I'd suspect his employers are having a word with him.

One example.

Ok.

Conclusion reached.

One example.

Ok.

Conclusion reached.

Cool.  Not going to nit pick as you seem in the mood for an argument I'm trying to avoid them.

I also shouldn't get involved in this again because it's very tedious. Suffice to say that if you think the negative coverage is not because the potential owner is a murderer but actually because everyone hates your football team, and that the media are just pretending to hate murderers as a cover for their hatred of Newcastle United, then you're a genuine danger to society and shouldn't be allowed out in public.

I also shouldn't get involved in this again because it's very tedious. Suffice to say that if you think the negative coverage is not because the potential owner is a murderer but actually because everyone hates your football team, and that the media are just pretending to hate murderers as a cover for their hatred of Newcastle United, then you're a genuine danger to society and shouldn't be allowed out in public.

No I don't think that.  Thats quite a strong view.  I hope you're ok. I think:

Guest neesy111

:thup:

Spot on.

:thup:

Are you two mates? I don't believe in the clique but it's stuff like this which makes people believe there is. Hopefully you're just agreeing with a random other person on a message board ;)

Spot on.

A another moderator agreeing with a moderator.  Again don't believe in clique but in terms of optics...

I think it's probably more because Greg and neesy HATE Newcastle United and all its fans.

I feel like words are being put in my mouth. 

read what I've written and compare it to sentences like this " and that the media are just pretending to hate murderers as a cover for their hatred of Newcastle United, then you're a genuine danger to society and shouldn't be allowed out in public.".  And I now have three members on me.  Two moderators. 

I think it's probably more because Greg and neesy HATE Newcastle United and all its fans.

:lol:

👍 100% agree with this, though perhaps the last bolded bit is a touch harsh  :lol: