Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

I am not looking for brownie points.

I have read this forum daily since joining.

Very rarely post anything.

I posted my rant a week or so ago because of the way this thread had become unbearable for a few days. Consistently seeing arguments breaking out when all I was looking for was news.

I'm not posting on twitter. I am respectfully open to abuse for posting bull chit if what I say doesn't happen.

I would not randomly post this if I wasnt sure.

I will go one better and say the info came from one of the brothers within the squad.

Can you recognise why people are reluctant to accept info from a new member?

Longstaff?

I don’t think all new members necessarily come on here just to pretend to be ITK....if you check his posts he doesn’t post often but has been browsing for over a year....I would personally take more notice of I junkie than I would someone who has just appeared during this takeover....then again I’m so gullible I actually believe everyone who posts some sort of positive news...I’m a really sad bugger

Tbf shortstaff may know a little more than most with his contract situation. He's probably got a new deal lined up with the new owners and ready to go once it's official. Considering the pittance he's on hell have a huge interest and his agent will be on it every day.

As if Matty has been the new owners priority :lol:

He probably would be as theyve spent 300m on the club and he would sell of north of 15 Million easily.

GC has absolutely had it confirmed to him. The fact he kept talking about it being "official" in his tweets was him saying as much as he possibly could. Reading through them all it's so damn obvious ?

Aye, he used the word official a lot. Basically saying there's been no official green light given to the consortium but maybe they've been given an unofficial nod.

If they are still waiting for official news then we are still in the same position.

Yes but perhaps now they've had it verbally confirmed theyll pass the test whereas before, they hadn't. I'm just speculating on those George Caulkin tweets where he kept saying "official".

I'm sure theres a couple more but I can't be arsed to look for them. It might mean nowt anyway...

Guest Carrick18

Seems an odd thing for a ME based journalist to just guess about though, no? I'd wager they've had info and he's written that quickly, hence the mistakes about the Reuben's and their net worth.

Guest Butcher

I think it's done though anyway.  I tweeted ASM asking i he had been told today that the club had been sold and he didn't reply which to me means it's done.

:lol: :lol:

I don't think it's a coincidence getting reports of 'done' after all the hints and general feeling about it since yesterday.

The nay sayers can fuck off now.

I'm allowing myself to get excited.