Watford 2-1 Newcastle United - 11/07/20 - post match from pg15

Disco

We’re at the point that the best comparison to Bruce is easily the worst manager in our history, yet some people still feel he’s done a good job.

You agree with him? Better football under Carver?

I can’t remember tbh. I’d say it’s comparable though, but luckily ASM and Almiron have flashes of brilliance.

Can't remember lol. Okay then.

We’re at the point that the best comparison to Bruce is easily the worst manager in our history, yet some people still feel he’s done a good job.

I can’t remember tbh. I’d say it’s comparable though, but luckily ASM and Almiron have flashes of brilliance.

Oh, I remember us being shite, but I can’t remember what system he had us playing. I’ll go back and watch some of it on YouTube though. No real need to laugh though, it was 5 years ago and I’ve had a child since then :lol:

Oh, I remember us being shite, but I can’t remember what system he had us playing. I’ll go back and watch some of it on YouTube though. No real need to laugh though, it was 5 years ago and I’ve had a child since then :lol:

We lost 8 in a row. What do you need to remember?

Just watched the match and wtf was the second half about, I know they say teams are "on the beach" once there is nothing to play for but all we need was togs and towels.......and then to come on here and the argument is who is better Fat Boy or the Lip Licker.....ffs it's like being threatened to be stabbed in the bollocks and having the choice of which one first, left or right..

Neither should be anywhere near a position of Manager (sorry Head Coach!) at our club and hopefully in a few days the current incumbent will be shown the door with a swift kick up the arse to help him on his way

You’re extremely results driven aren’t you. I thought the question was about the quality of the football?

You’re extremely results driven aren’t you. I thought the question was about the quality of the football?

He loves his stats and percentages also.  An absolute robot!

So we lost 8 in a row and the standard of football was good? 3 wins in 20 games but we played reasonably well? Come on man.

So we lost 8 in a row and the standard of football was good? 3 wins in 20 games but we played reasonably well? Come on man.

Told ya!

Told ya!

Rod just calm down fella, he's only saying Bruce played better football than Carver. Just. calm. down!

Told ya!

Rod just calm down fella, he's only saying Bruce played better football than Carver. Just. calm. down!

Hi Judge.  Still mates?

Told ya!

Hi Judge.  Still mates?

I'd hope so

Told ya!

Hi Judge.  Still mates?

I'd hope so

?.  I just think you are misunderstood.  ?

Rod you call me a robot because I use stats to back up argument? You're angry I use evidence to bolster my argument? Unbelievable.  :lol:

Samp, this is purely a hypothetical question.  Now remember, it's hypothetical.  A team in the Premier league goes undefeated for the full season ending on 38 points but get relegated.  That's right, 38 draws.  In your world would that team be successful or unsuccessful?  Oh dear, your brain can't take it!

Rod you call me a robot because I use stats to back up argument? You're angry I use evidence to bolster my argument? Unbelievable.  :lol:

Samp, this is purely a hypothetical question.  Now remember, it's hypothetical.  A team in the Premier league goes undefeated for the full season ending on 38 points but get relegated.  That's right, 38 draws.  In your world would that team be successful or unsuccessful?  Oh dear, your brain can't take it!

The second team in Premier League history to be undefeated? Pretty fucking successful.

The second team in Premier League history to be undefeated? Pretty fucking successful.

But they got relegated.  ?

But they got relegated.  ?

Don't make stupid analogies. I enjoy debating and discussing football. My opinion is we play better football under Bruce than Carver. I remember the Carver games and remember how we played (5-0 City beyond dire ). I also provide evidence. 8 losses in a row. Bruce wins 1 in 3 games. Carver won 1 in 7 games. Opinions do matter but facts matter too.

Not saying we play good football under Bruce. Our attacking play isn't often coherent. We were shit for large parts of season. No doubt on that. We have played some good football this season but only for 4-5

games. Short bursts. But under Carver we were worst.