Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

3 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Everton been the better team as well…

They've defended well and had a couple of breaks but only hit the target with a long range effort from Gray. We've controlled possession for the most part. Rafa has them well drilled mind. Plenty of men getting forward to try and hit us on the counter. Rondon should have done better with his chance but Cavani has had the best chance of the game and he should have buried it. Been a good game. They're a good side. 

Touch from Bruno was absolutely obscene for the goal. He's a fantastic captain. The goal will hopefully give Martial confidence as well. Badly needs it. 

Guest HTT II
Just now, Dr.Spaceman said:

Jesus, it does. 2 goalkeepers and 4 defenders, with their only slightly forward thinking player on the bench being Tom Davies.

Davies is a player I actually think will do well under Rafa’s coaching and instruction. But aye, it’s a shite bench.

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Froggy said:

They've defended well and had a couple of breaks but only hit the target with a long range effort from Gray. We've controlled possession for the most part. Rafa has them well drilled mind. Plenty of men getting forward to try and hit us on the counter. Rondon should have done better with his chance but Cavani has had the best chance of the game and he should have buried it. Been a good game. They're a good side. 

Touch from Bruno was absolutely obscene for the goal. He's a fantastic captain. The goal will hopefully give Martial confidence as well. Badly needs it. 

Difference between playing the better football and being the better team. Yous should win this, however.

2 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Davies is a player I actually think will do well under Rafa’s coaching and instruction. But aye, it’s a shite bench.

Absolutely. I think he's better than he's been allowed to show. Rafa will know what to do with him.

Guest neesy111
10 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Jesus, it does. 2 goalkeepers and 4 defenders, with their only slightly forward thinking player on the bench being Tom Davies.

Got loads of injuries.

Guest HTT II
8 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Same, one of the most natural finishers I’ve seen it years. Really rate him 

Aye without wanting to draw too many comparisons, he reminds me of Owen in that respect or Fowler at that age, but I think he’s a much better all-rounder or will be and that’s saying something. He just needs managed right physically and mentally because he will be some player.

Guest HTT II

And I hated it when the commentator said he shot on his weaker foot, he’s two footed man and although naturally left footed, when he shoots with say his right and doesn’t score, it’s not because it’s his weaker foot, it’s a big pet peeve of mine. 

Guest HTT II
Just now, joeyt said:

Coventry joint top of the Championship. Mark Robins doing an unbelievable job there

Of Man Utd/Norwich fame?

Guest HTT II

GTFI, I’ve always rated Townsend, he’s such a goal threat and Rafa knows what he brings and gets the best out of him. How much did he cost again? [emoji38]