Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

We also have to hope Villa beat Norwich...

It looks like everyone at Villa is switching off, I can see Norwich winning.

Villa have been better in the league recently and were definitely the better team until Ayew got himself sent off through the week. I can see them beating Norwich but I hope Norwich win.

We are down unless we appoint a new manager imo.

Only thing that can save us now.

For all the talk of Ashley wanting us to follow the 'Arsenal model', surely its Everton that Ashley should be looking too. There're the prime example of how to compete on a relative shoestring in the premier league and the man that set that all up is currently unemployed.

But we're not interested, and vica versa, because he'd want full control over transfers... Like our current setup is such a sucess in that department!

Villa have been better in the league recently and were definitely the better team until Ayew got himself sent off through the week. I can see them beating Norwich but I hope Norwich win.

We are playing much, much better of late, but still can't win games.

And I guess Ayew will be a loss too. Kind of nullifies you guys a bit doesn't it?

And I guess Ayew will be a loss too. Kind of nullifies you guys a bit doesn't it?

Just a bit.

Here is our list of fit strikers at the moment:

Agbonlahor.

That's it.

Just a bit.

Here is our list of fit strikers at the moment:

Agbonlahor.

That's it.

:lol: :lol:

On the bright side he's...............erm.............tried and tested........

Just gone through our remaining fixtures, and if nothing changes, realistically I can only see us winning 3 and drawing 3 of our last 14 matches, starting with a win tomorrow.

Ended up 33 points at the end of the season.... possibly not enough, depending how others do. We may get a sneaky draw here and there, but wouldn't expect us to get any more than 36 pts max.

Have made the assumption we'll lose to the mackems again as well in that.

Something has to change.... and I think Schteve has had long enough now.

Just gone through our remaining fixtures, and if nothing changes, realistically I can only see us winning 3 and drawing 3 of our last 14 matches, starting with a win tomorrow.

Ended up 33 points at the end of the season.... possibly not enough, depending how others do. We may get a sneaky draw here and there, but wouldn't expect us to get any more than 36 pts max.

Have made the assumption we'll lose to the mackems again as well in that.

Something has to change.... and I think Schteve has had long enough now.

I have us down as beating West Brom, Swansea and probably Palace, draw with Villa and possibly a shock draw against Spurs, Liverpool or Chelsea. Maybe a bonus win against Norwich or Bournemouth giving us possibly 14 points so 35 in total.

I think Norwich and Sunderland will get around that as well as their games look tough. If we don't beat both of them we are gone.

If he loses tomorrow he has to go. Tomorrow is a huge game.

Massive game, a draw just isn't enough given Norwich could beat Villa. I'm not sure whether I would be happy to lose and replace him or win and see him potentially hang on until it's too late.

Massive game, a draw just isn't enough given Norwich could beat Villa. I'm not sure whether I would be happy to lose and replace him or win and see him potentially hang on until it's too late.

Yeah, tough one. The 3 points are massive, but would they sack him after a win? Maybe would do so anyway after losing at Chelsea.

Yeah, tough one. The 3 points are massive, but would they sack him after a win? Maybe would do so anyway after losing at Chelsea.

I can't see them sacking him for losing against a Chelsea or Man City but losing to West Brom at home surely finishes him off

I can't see them sacking him for losing against a Chelsea or Man City but losing to West Brom at home surely finishes him off

I'm not so sure. It's not like a win on Saturday gets us out of it. If we assume Norwich gets a point against Villa and then we lose at Chelsea we're still in 18th heading into late February and there won't be a better time to make a change for the rest of the season.

The alternatives to McClaren at this stage :lol:

Whoever they want, I just hope they line them up and get some sort of agreement before sacking McClaren... if they are gonna sack him.

Last thing we need is to be stumbling along without a manager/head coach, like last time.

Otherwise Carver will be on the blower!

So does Ashley think ahead and put in relegation clauses in contracts?

Do Russian submarines sink causing everyone on board to die?

Allegedly none of the new players have relegation clauses, not sure how true that is but wouldn't put it past these idiots.