Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

We cannot buy a win. We won't win again this season and all of the rest of them battling for 3rd bottom are picking up points.

We're f***ed. Proper f***ed.

I really think 1 win would see us comfortably safe. It would leave Sunlun needing 2 wins from 4. But we have zero fight.

They'll do that.

They do it every year.

Regardless, if they win their game in hand, they're above us anyway.

They won't beat Arsenal. Ne chance.

They'll win 2 x games. I said they'd win today too.

It's written in the stars that we hand them 6 points and relegate ourselves like the useless sets of cunts we are.

It's written in the stars that we hand them 6 points and relegate ourselves like the useless sets of c***s we are.

I think it's going to the wire between us and them. But I really can't see them getting 2 more wins. Maybe one and a draw. End of the day, we should never have had to entertain this as an option. We have been on 35 points since the end of February FFS  :lol:

It's written in the stars that we hand them 6 points and relegate ourselves like the useless sets of c***s we are.

I think it's going to the wire between us and them. But I really can't see them getting 2 more wins. Maybe one and a draw. End of the day, we should never have had to entertain this as an option. We have been on 35 points since the end of February FFS  :lol:

:lol: Joke of a scenario but we're a joke of a club.

If we go down, and I think we will, we'll deserve it and nobody more than Ashley and Penfold for their sheer arrogance and lack of ambition.

Looks like football has found them out.

:lol: Joke of a scenario but we're a joke of a club.

If we go down, and I think we will, we'll deserve it and nobody more than Ashley and Penfold for their sheer arrogance and lack of ambition.

Looks like football has found them out.

I would probably enjoy relegation. If it weren't for the fact Carver would probably be given the gig full time. And Joans, Raylor and Willo will be given new contracts on the cheap.  :lol:

I have a heart attack and the perception of what %s mean in this thread every time I come in :lol:

Seems everyone needs to syncronise their devices.

:lol: You want to turn your spellcheck on, IT man.

Ashley must be bricking it at the thought of the loss of income when we go down. Being a gambler I wonder if he'll offer the players say a 10-15 million bonus to pull the finger out ?

Ashley must be bricking it at the thought of the loss of income when we go down. Being a gambler I wonder if he'll offer the players say a 10-15 million bonus to pull the finger out ?

Thought about this just. Seems an obvious thing to do.

Thought about this just. Seems an obvious thing to do.

Im sure there are league rules against this. Ie all bonuses must be determined at start of season