Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Guest Albert Square

Realistically we could win our last 3 games, Villa are having a bad spell now and our shite has already beat them this season. Fulham arnt great away from home and Boro are worse than us. We should get a win out of those 3, we simply have to.

Are WBA still in with a chance of escaping the drop? They seem to be creeping up on the blind side a bit...

Mathematically they have a chance, but they need a minimum of one win and a draw from their last two games to have any chance at all due to their terrible goal difference.

Are WBA still in with a chance of escaping the drop? They seem to be creeping up on the blind side a bit...

at home to liverpool next week.

Ok cheers. That's the end of that then.

Guest neesy111

we could be safe by this time next saturday with 2 wins, barring results go our way or and hull beat man utd by 6-7 on last day of the season

I can't wait until this is all over, one way or another, doing my head in all this worrying and nervousness. If we stay up I'll probably look back on it and laugh, but it's been horrible. Please, never again.

I'm still on a 9 because we still have to beat Middlesbrough to climb out of the bottom 3. At least our fate is back in our own hands. Unfortunately for us Fulham and Aston Villa still have something to play for. Middlesbrough's last games don't look as bad on paper.

The last fixtures: -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/fixtures/default.stm

I can't wait until this is all over, one way or another, doing my head in all this worrying and nervousness. If we stay up I'll probably look back on it and laugh, but it's been horrible. Please, never again.

Reminds me of those idiots who have said in the previous seasons when we were safe but couldn't qualify for Europe that they wouldn't have minded us in the relegation battle to keep it interesting! If we escape I never want the club to be in this situation ever again.

I'm still on a 9 because we still have to beat Middlesbrough to climb out of the bottom 3. At least our fate is back in our own hands. Unfortunately for us Fulham and Aston Villa still have something to play for. Middlesbrough's last games don't look as bad on paper.

how is our fate in our own hands. we cpould win all 3 remaining and still go down ?

Guest neesy111

how is our fate in our own hands. we cpould win all 3 remaining and still go down ?

nope if we win our 3 games we will stay up, unless hull claw back 5 goals on us

nope if we win our 3 games we will stay up, unless hull claw back 5 goals on us

so it's like i said then ?

Guest neesy111

What do Villa have to play for? They're guaranteed 5th/6th = automatic entry into Europe.

tbf, they are playing shit at the moment as well, so we could get something from that game