Copa America

Wullie

1 minute ago, Disco said:

Please learn how to pronounce Uruguay before 2026. I don’t ask much but it’s sickening. 

Yo, find a cheeky Fox Sports stream and you’ll be convulsing. :lol:

8 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

Yo, find a cheeky Fox Sports stream and you’ll be convulsing. :lol:

I think that’s what I might have had. Best thing is the pronunciations were completely at odds with the game against the States. :dontknow:

From all the games I’ve seen the pitches have been absolutely shite. 

This is delightfully bad tempered. 

Posted (edited)

Watching some live streams and fans are questioning Bruno's 100 mil price tag. Great news for us. Come on Uruguay. 

Edited by Astroblack

28 minutes ago, Disco said:

I think that’s what I might have had. Best thing is the pronunciations were completely at odds with the game against the States. :dontknow:

Ah, fair, it's funny to me because they don't even bother to accommodate any sort of linguistic adjustment. :lol:  Soooooo AMERICAN.

Just now, The Bonk said:

Ah, fair, it's funny to me because they don't even bother to accommodate any sort of linguistic adjustment. :lol:  Soooooo AMERICAN.

I wouldn’t mind if it was consistent tbf and I absolutely hate ham accents n all so I’m just being a whinging cunt tbf.

5 minutes ago, Disco said:

I wouldn’t mind if it was consistent tbf and I absolutely hate ham accents n all so I’m just being a whinging cunt tbf.

Nah man, there's no excuse for "Your-rog-way". 

That was a WWE match. Vegas Street Fight. Nasty stuff. Horrible ref. Glad Bruno didn't get hurt. No quality to speak of from either team. Some dogshit penalties from Brazil. Come home, Bruno, we love you no matter what.