PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

40 minutes ago, aussiemag said:

Capping spending to 5/6/7 times the revenue of the lowest revenue club will allow us to catch up. 

The anchoring  doesn’t help us at all, not until we reach parity which I don’t think we will ever be able to. 

If you look at the so called big 6 clubs our model closely matches Liverpool but they dwarf us in all aspects, we are half the size of them financially and I don’t see how we bridge that gap. 

42 minutes ago, mattypnufc said:

Love that from the club mind.  Pure trolling the fat mess. 

Baron Harkonnen will be swimming in mud tonight 

2 hours ago, ExiledGeordie said:

Yeah it’s a farce then isn’t it, the top six cartel have it locked down. I don’t think the club banked on hard line rule changes like this when the takeover happened. 

DO NOT DOUBT IT !!!!!

It is going to be harder than intended and it will take longer than was originally thought - but we will get there.

As soon as I knew the three groups who had bought us and their abilities and capabilities, about a year and a half before the Takeover was approved, I knew we would eventually become top dogs.

DO NOT E V E R DOUBT IT !!!!! 

16 minutes ago, manorpark said:

DO NOT DOUBT IT !!!!!

It is going to be harder than intended and it will take longer than was originally thought - but we will get there.

As soon as I knew the three groups who had bought us and their abilities and capabilities, about a year and a half before the Takeover was approved, I knew we would eventually become top dogs.

DO NOT E V E R DOUBT IT !!!!! 

:indi: Believe!  

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

Does this mean JD will have the new top on release day ?

Yeah. Outside of the clubs own store, and Adidas stores, the only other place that you will be able to buy it is JD, I think after a few months they will allow other stores to stock it. It’s just an exclusive period on the first few months, according to the Sports Direct tribunal.

Edited by Stifler

6 minutes ago, manorpark said:

A L W A Y S !!!!!!!!

This is on our Christmas Tree every year . . . 

BELIEVE . . ..JPG

I just believe although desperate to hold us back, somehow, someway they can’t. It is just a matter of time. So much effort and money going in to rebuilding extremely solid foundations also counts for so much. We are growing exponentially in more ways than one.

the futures bright, the futures black and white :indi:

5 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

I just believe although desperate to hold us back, somehow, someway they can’t. It is just a matter of time. So much effort and money going in to rebuilding extremely solid foundations also counts for so much. We are growing exponentially in more ways than one.

Completely correct, and inevitable !!

14 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

Agreed - Saudi are aiming to host the World Cup in 2034, and everything will be leading up to that moment. Just need to worry less and enjoy the journey as much as possible.

1 hour ago, r0cafella said:

The anchoring  doesn’t help us at all, not until we reach parity which I don’t think we will ever be able to. 

If you look at the so called big 6 clubs our model closely matches Liverpool but they dwarf us in all aspects, we are half the size of them financially and I don’t see how we bridge that gap. 

"Asking" the Saudi teams to stop buying their aging players for 100's of millions might help us catch up...

4 hours ago, Pablo said:

Doesn’t quite work like that. You amortise the cost over the original contract length of up to 5 years, and I believe this can then be re profiled for longer if there is a contract extension. However, for the allowable £105m losses, this is over a rolling 3 season window.

Our position is okay, better than some, worse than lots, but we still need box clever and can’t afford to make big mistakes in the transfer market.

Better make sure any future purchase aren't betting addicts then... 

11 minutes ago, Maggies said:

Agreed - Saudi are aiming to host the World Cup in 2034, and everything will be leading up to that moment. Just need to worry less and enjoy the journey as much as possible.

Exactly this. All aboard the joyride :indi:

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

this has made up for Newcastle being robbed of the European spot [emoji38] Fat Mike in the mud… you just love to see it.

Edited by Playmaker

City challenging the associated party sponsorship regulations. If they're successful then the PIF (in theory) could pump money into the club with inflated sponsorships. Apparently plenty of teams supporting City in the action. 

Just now, sushimonster85 said:

City challenging the associated party sponsorship regulations. If they're successful then the PIF (in theory) could pump money into the club with inflated sponsorships. Apparently plenty of teams supporting City in the action. 

Ultimately will help the “smaller clubs” we can afford to pay inflated prices [emoji38]

1 minute ago, PauloGeordio said:

Ultimately will help the “smaller clubs” we can afford to pay inflated prices [emoji38]

This was always going to happen, we just sit back and pop corn it for a while.