PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

surely PIF can do some clever money laundering through a few companies and finally come to a third party sponsorship deal with someone.

eg renaming the east stand.

9 minutes ago, huss9 said:

surely PIF can do some clever money laundering through a few companies and finally come to a third party sponsorship deal with someone.

Aramco East.

yeah, but they arent third party are they?

dont have to rename the stadium, just £10m for a 3 year east stand sponshorship.

7 minutes ago, huss9 said:

I don’t know why they don’t get third parties who they have business relations with but don’t own to sponsor us. They must let out billions in contracts to unaffiliated companies. Bump up the contract to cover the sponsorship.

Just now, SAK said:

I don’t know why they don’t get third parties who they have business relations with but don’t own to sponsor us. They must let out billions in contracts to unaffiliated companies. Bump up the contract to cover the sponsorship.

exactly.

what would fair market value be for a 3 year sponshorsip of a stand?

1 minute ago, huss9 said:

exactly.

Fair market only comes in to it I think if it is a related party which I would take to mean an organisation that is significantly controlled by the same people. If it’s a third party who just has business dealings I don’t think it applies. Will let others more knowledge correct if wrong.

10 hours ago, SAK said:

Fair market only comes in to it I think if it is a related party which I would take to mean an organisation that is significantly controlled by the same people. If it’s a third party who just has business dealings I don’t think it applies. Will let others more knowledge correct if wrong.

3rd party also doesn't count if your city and have been hugely juicing the accounts for a decade or so

Posted (edited)

Just did a YouGov poll and it was about Sela, even went on to show the goal celebration from Dan Burn for the deaf kids.

Edited by Stifler

13 hours ago, huss9 said:

exactly.

Well "fair market" to the slimy 6 according to the  Masters crew is about 300m. For us and the rest of the plebs it's about 1m

2 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Definitely buying Inter. 

Thought some American hedge fund was taking them over?

United States-based investment fund Oaktree Capital Management said on Wednesday it has become the new owner of Serie A champions Inter Milan after a missed €395 million ($428m) payment from the club's Chinese holding company, Suning.

So much for PIF buying them :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Menace said:

United States-based investment fund Oaktree Capital Management said on Wednesday it has become the new owner of Serie A champions Inter Milan after a missed €395 million ($428m) payment from the club's Chinese holding company, Suning.

So much for PIF buying them :rolleyes:

They became owners by default because Suning didn’t repay a loan on time to them. They may keep them or flip them to get their money back so this really doesn’t mean anything. The owners have said in the past NUFC is their priority so don’t think there’s anything to be concerned about still.