Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

2 hours ago, Fezzle said:

They got a few new injuries or is it a case of bookies still believing man utd arent shit? 

I think Villa have a few defenders out, but it's Man Utd and their £72 million attacker hasn't score a goal yet so I don't think that will matter to much.

26 minutes ago, Ben said:

I think Villa have a few defenders out, but it's Man Utd and their £72 million attacker hasn't score a goal yet so I don't think that will matter to much.

Just seen pau is a doubt, would be a big miss

Just looked at my pre-season bet again. I think every season for the last 5 I've put Pompey for promotion. This season I put Reading (FFS) and it's looking strong that'll be the only one to do me for £3,571 from a fiver. Pompey were similar odds to Reading as well. 

Screenshot_20231227-074243.png

Edited by Optimistic Nut

Bet365 cancelling the 'bore draw' promotion now, they really hate offering people things despite the owner being highest paid in the country or whatever. Virtually no incentive to use them soon

Looks like they've cancelled a few free promotions as well, most notable the goals free bets thing where you revealed a game every day and got free bets based on how many goals there were.

I won a fair amount from it.

2 hours ago, Fezzle said:

Still working on mine mind, not that they ever give me games that are remotely likely to yield big scores

I think I started doing it around September and I've won at least £50 from it. Tidy amount for free. But it's disappeared off my account now.