Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

Aye don't do that, I'm not sure. whoscored.com has Gudelj and they're usually right, searching Milenkovic on Twitter seemed to confirm it was him from people who seemed to be watching it so I don't know what the fuck's going on.

15 minutes ago, Wullie said:

Aye don't do that, I'm not sure. whoscored.com has Gudelj and they're usually right, searching Milenkovic on Twitter seemed to confirm it was him from people who seemed to be watching it so I don't know what the fuck's going on.

Haha am tempted. Bet 365 still got the market suspended as well 🤔

"Milenkovic got booked at the same time as Gudelj for mouthing off the referee according to the commentator" from twitter.  He's 11/8 on Skybet if anyone wants to risk it. 

Edited by bovril

7 minutes ago, bovril said:

"Milenkovic got booked at the same time as Gudelj for mouthing off the referee according to the commentator" from twitter.  He's 11/8 on Skybet if anyone wants to risk it. 

Hmmmmmm the temptation grows

Official uefa website showing as 2 yellows to Serbia. Their managers been booked though just to cloud the issue further

Hes evens on betfair now 🤔

37 minutes ago, jack j said:

Hmmmmmm the temptation grows

Official uefa website showing as 2 yellows to Serbia. Their managers been booked though just to cloud the issue further

Hes evens on betfair now 🤔

Been booked now in either case. 

38 minutes ago, gdm said:

I had a silva & olmo assist double. Flash scores has olmo with the assist but no one else has 

Olmo's shot is tipped onto the bar and Morata puts the rebound in. Don't think that will class as an official assist but I could be wrong.

21 minutes ago, Wullie said:

Olmo's shot is tipped onto the bar and Morata puts the rebound in. Don't think that will class as an official assist but I could be wrong.

Aye it’s not. Cheers man 

Can't resist my favourite bet of a FH card each and 3 cards each in the Scotland game tonight. Missed out on a 66/1 double last night in the Ireland/Portugal games by 1 Irish FH card.

Nowt to play for but I think 55/1 is well worth it purely based on who the ref is (averaging nearly 8 yellows per game in La Liga this season) and a full Hampden crowd. 20/1 I usually consider a big price for that bet so it's very long.

Also playing pennies on the doubles/trebles with the NI and England games. England game is 225/1, probably right tbf, no reason England will get any tbh but I can't resist that in case the ref's wife left him this morning.

55 minutes ago, Ben said:

Bet builder for the Scotland game 

BTTS

Denmark to win

Both teams to receive a card

Over 5 corners 

10/1

What bookie? It's 10/1 without the  corners added on 365...

5 hours ago, Wullie said:

Can't resist my favourite bet of a FH card each and 3 cards each in the Scotland game tonight. Missed out on a 66/1 double last night in the Ireland/Portugal games by 1 Irish FH card.

Nowt to play for but I think 55/1 is well worth it purely based on who the ref is (averaging nearly 8 yellows per game in La Liga this season) and a full Hampden crowd. 20/1 I usually consider a big price for that bet so it's very long.

Also playing pennies on the doubles/trebles with the NI and England games. England game is 225/1, probably right tbf, no reason England will get any tbh but I can't resist that in case the ref's wife left him this morning.

Which bookies can u do first half cards ?