Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

Befair

Depay/Benzema/KDB anytime assists & Joe Allen card @ 48/1

Mbappe anytime assist @ 28/1*

Skybet

Depay/Benzema/KDB all to score @ 11/2

*slightly cheating here as it was a Foden/Insigne/Mbappe anytime assist bet with the former two doing the business yesterday

Edited by bovril

I was getting worried at one stage that France would somehow obliterate Kazakhstan and Mbappe wouldn’t get his customary assist. Nice to get that one over the line 👍

Makes these international breaks easier to get through.

5 hours ago, gdm said:

Cashed out for £700 after the goal went in. Was a Harrogate, Plymouth & Leyton orient score & win 

My mate had exactly the same treble on, I told him to cash out when Walsall scored and he let it run. Wouldn't care but he usually only puts bets on worth about £7, this was worth £65 and he let it ride. He has an absolutely ridiculous attitude to the cash out feature, he cashes out for 50p to get his stake back when he needs 1 goal for a winner with 5 minutes left then lets that run. Absolute tit.

5 minutes ago, Wullie said:

My mate had exactly the same treble on, I told him to cash out when Walsall scored and he let it run. Wouldn't care but he usually only puts bets on worth about £7, this was worth £65 and he let it ride. He has an absolutely ridiculous attitude to the cash out feature, he cashes out for 50p to get his stake back when he needs 1 goal for a winner with 5 minutes left then lets that run. Absolute tit.

:mackems:

That really made me laugh.