Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

3 minutes ago, OverThere said:

We definitely have the right tactics given a deep bench. However, given where we are I'm thinking we need to keep the ball more. He has to think of changing things to reserve energy.

This might actually be a criticism worth talking about. Whether or not we could keep up the intensity of last season given the extra games was always going to be a question. It’s been proven that with such. A small squad we can’t. 

22 minutes ago, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

People think Pep watches games & think "oh aye there good team" na man he stands back & thinks right how do we destroy these lads, that's the difference between winners & losers, we stay losers every time we think were hard done by, Pep & Man City come to every game to win, lots on here think we "should" win

Were terrible man & if you can't see that well,,,,,

Ah yes, that straightforward plan of going 1 up, then conceding, going behind, then bringing on your star player to win it for you in the last minute. :lol:

These posts will be brought up in the future and you'll look like a complete know nowt.

9 minutes ago, 54 said:

See personally I'm coming away from today's game more positive then before, a last minute defeat is never nice, but I saw signs today along with the derby win last week that we where returning back to our old selves, our intensity and zip was back for long periods, if we had personnel to call on, we get a result today imo.

Massively. If we had 2 or 3 front 6 players on the bench we'd have won that game. Every time we went forward first half we were threatening, the team flagged second half as the capacity to change personnel once again wasn't there.

We were against the top club side in the world as they're hitting their top form and made them look toothless and vulnerable for long periods. There were way more positives than negatives to take from today. 

13 minutes ago, andycap said:

That doesn't sort out a tactical problem though early in the season we had joelinton bruno and Tonali and they were getting bypassed aswell. So players back won't fix it 

Said it before, we need to play with a double pivot 

7 minutes ago, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

Ah man VGB quoting subconscious philosophy don't make you clever or visionary it merely makes you a follower, if you want to quote philosophy at least make it relevant & current, that's just lazy 

Calling your opinion fact is lazy, and also strongly suggests that you haven’t the faintest clue about empiricism. The only fact that you stated was our recent form, without of course adding the context of other mitigating circumstances. Is the form bad even including those  circumstances? Yes. Does that mean that we are terrible? No.

I also suggest that you look up what the word average actually means.

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Ah yes, that straightforward plan of going 1 up, then conceding, going behind, then bringing on your star player to win it for you in the last minute. :lol:

These posts will be brought up in the future and you'll look like a complete know nowt.

I will be more thank happy to be proved wrong, however for now I can't be proved wrong man, were poor but keep on convincing yourself were good if you want 

4 minutes ago, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

I will stand on my own & never go with the crowd pal, al say it how it is but you keep cowing to the crowd & hope some will agree 

Ok, well the crowd is all over here. Can you fuck off somewhere else please?

3 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

If the dude actually has the dignity to admit that he is being reactionary, then fair enough. But he isn’t demonstrating any capability to do that.

3 minutes ago, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

I will stand on my own & never go with the crowd pal, al say it how it is but you keep cowing to the crowd & hope some will agree 

Aye, not just a knee jerk reaction at all.  I look forward to you complaining about Eddie Howe and the team after the next win.  Bore off and support a team that wins every week

Guest reefatoon
19 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

A third of the goals we've let in have been in the last five minutes[emoji38]

This is the disappointing thing. It feels inevitable against the better teams. We were saying they would win it half was through that second half. You could just see it coming. Gutting man 

1 minute ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

Calling your opinion fact is lazy, and also strongly suggests that you haven’t the faintest clue about empiricism. The only fact that you stated was our recent form, without of course adding the context of other mitigating circumstances. Is the form bad even including those  circumstances? Yes. Does that mean that we are terrible? No.

I also suggest that you look up what the word average actually means.

In what context >? in the context of being a winning squad ? in the context of being a competitive team ? Eludicate 

1 minute ago, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

I will be more thank happy to be proved wrong, however for now I can't be proved wrong man, were poor but keep on convincing yourself were good if you want 

Do you see the world as black and white (no pun intended) or do you understand how context works? Because your view is extremely limited and short sighted. Unless you're full blown WUM'ing.

Guest reefatoon
4 minutes ago, Ronson333 said:

That gap between defence and midfield needs to be sorted out, been a problem since Villa away last year.

Felt like we tried to counter it by playing two banks deep in our own half, which invited them right forward. Rodri spent most of that second half on the edge of our box [emoji38]

Just now, sushimonster85 said:

Ok, well the crowd is all over here. Can you fuck off somewhere else please?

5 minutes ago, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

:lol: which is what every anti-vaxxer says. Never trust anyone who has to mention that they are speaking facts, or that they aren’t afraid to go against the crowd. It is sometimes just  a way of self-aggrandizing because of some other feelings of inadequacy that aren’t honestly addressed. 

1 minute ago, Amir_9 said:

Do you see the world as black and white (no pun intended) or do you understand how context works? Because your view is extremely limited and short sighted. Unless you're full blown WUM'ing.

No im not, im just straight, were a very average mid table premier leauge two, we may be bettie in 3 or 4 years but for now were a very easily beaten squad / team 

15 minutes ago, OverThere said:

We definitely have the right tactics given a deep bench. However, given where we are I'm thinking we need to keep the ball more. He has to think of changing things to reserve energy.

Having players run themselves to the point of exhaustion, when you don’t have the confidence in anyone on your subs bench is pretty appalling tactics for anyone to still persevere with.

Just now, Vinny Green Balls said:

:lol: which is what every anti-vaxxer says. Never trust anyone who has to mention that they are speaking facts, or that they aren’t afraid to go against the crowd. It is sometimes just  a way of self-aggrandizing because of some other feelings of inadequacy that aren’t honestly addressed. 

Honestly pal, Ive never been vaxxed & never will be but if you feel the need than Im very happy for you 

7 minutes ago, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

As far as I'm concerned you've already been proven wrong countless times, so there's no worry there. You're one of those 'my opinion is fact' people so I'll not waste any more of our time.

Edited by Kid Icarus