Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Just now, 54 said:

@RUHRLYASLEEVESUP so far all you've done is go "We're average and all you people are wrong", what are the exact reasons you think that, and why is that different to the last 2 years?

No man, that isn't my angle, I don't want us to be "average" nothing farther from my being wants that in any way, & no ive never taken the angle "you are all wrong" my point is we are a very average team (were 10th in the leauge after 21cgqmes) what does that make us? a top 4 team ?a challenger forth title? a europa top 7 place? na it makes us a very average team (champs league games exempt) team were just not that good in the scheme of things & IMO were extremely average in the entire context of the leauge 

This season has been over league-wise for 2 months. With these injuries we are asking too much from our players. We cannot press and therefore we are not defensively solid anymore. Last year we could park the bus and play ugly.

Concentrate on the FA Cup and top10 finish. We are building the team for years to come, cannot be asking players like Almiron and Longstaff to overperform week in week out. We just don't have the squad to compete with the top teams. Already without Bruno we are lost.

Very average, really. Very good, very nice from basically Jan 22 until around November 23. 

I can’t put my finger on it. Why are we suddenly so very average? Got to be some reasons…..

5 minutes ago, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

No man, that isn't my angle, I don't want us to be "average" nothing farther from my being wants that in any way, & no ive never taken the angle "you are all wrong" my point is we are a very average team (were 10th in the leauge after 21cgqmes) what does that make us? a top 4 team ?a challenger forth title? a europa top 7 place? na it makes us a very average team (champs league games exempt) team were just not that good in the scheme of things & IMO were extremely average in the entire context of the leauge 

Damn. We went from being a top 6 team to average in 1 month. 3 months ago we were superior to PSG, Dortmund and Milan. Things really change quickly, huh?

Man City went from being the 3rd best team in England to being the 2nd best. In just 1 game. Crazy! But after tomorrow they might go back to being the 3rd best team..

Edited by Erikse

Just now, Erikse said:

Damn. We went from being a top 6 team to average in 1 month. 3 months ago we were superior to PSG, Dortmund and Milan. Things really change quickly, huh?

Man City went from being the 3rd best team in England to being the 2nd best. In just 1 game. Crazy!

You think were a top 6 team now ?

1 minute ago, Erikse said:

Man City went from being the 3rd best team in England to being the 2nd best. In just 1 game. Crazy! But after tomorrow they might go back to being the 3rd best team..

3rd best in the leauge 

Just now, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

No unfortunately we are not in the top 6 position on the table. We are 10th which means we are the 10th best club in the league. Not good!

Just now, Erikse said:

No unfortunately we are not in the top 6 position on the table. We are 10th which means we are the 10th best club in the league. Not good!

20 teams in the league, were 10th which makes us (incredibly sadly) an average team 

1 minute ago, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

Probably not, and nor should we be based on our income and wages. We'll get there in the next 2 or 3 years though, I'm sure of that.

Have you got the patience?

20 teams in the league, were 10th which makes us (incredibly sadly) an average team 

Wish everyone other than you understood this. We need to try harder and attempt to win some games.

Imagine being Eddie Howe and working your bollocks off and then there’s people like you. Ungrateful, entitled tossers who have seemingly forgot the last 20 years and where we were when he joined.

1 minute ago, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

Remember when we went from 19th place halfway through, to finishing 11th, and to then finish at 4th place next season?

1 hour ago, Ronaldo said:

Shame but Longstaff and Miley up against Rodri and De Bruyne was only going to end one way. We need a midfielder desperately. 

We have one, but thanks to a combination of no due dilligence and Milan pulling a fast one he's getting paid to do fuck all till August.

I can't see the point in spending a penny till the summer now, other than a punt for an EL place this season has gone thanks to injuries and other teams starting to suss out our playing style.