Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Probably a load of shite but I've heard this morning that Ashley has given the green light to sign players and Charnley is working overtime putting bids in for players and the transfer record will be broken before this months deadline.

Probably a load of shite but I've heard this morning that Ashley has given the green light to sign players and Charnley is working overtime putting bids in for players and the transfer record will be broken before this months deadline.

FYP

:lol:

Sounds like summer again.

Guest neesy111

:lol: :lol: :lol:

giphy.gif

Agree with the first 5 words  O0

Probably a load of s**** but I've heard this morning that Ashley has given the green light to sign players and Charnley is working overtime putting bids in for players and the transfer record will be broken before this months deadline.

From Lee Ryder.

Sources close to the Newcastle owner have denied reports the club are willing to break their transfer record this month as untrue and hurtful. #LeeRyderFTW #KeithDownieisaNonce.