Newcastle United Women - Champions and Promoted

toontownman

Charlotte Potts always look really good, so composed. She's playing for her home town club, is a professional, and will likely be on a relatively decent wage, and there's obviously circumstances with the takeover etc. but should really be playing at a far higher level.

2 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

5 points clear?

7, but Forest have a game in hand, so potentially 4. 11 ahead of Burnley, but they do have 2 games in hand, and we have a much better GD than them, so from that POV, we could draw and lose in our final 8 games and still be above them. Looking like Forest will be the main threat now as they have won like 5 in a row in the league.

image.thumb.png.67d33f217af19a0ef3c8b19f8afb83fb.png

8 games to go:

H vs Derby, Huddersfield, Liverpool Fed

A vs Stoke, Stourbridge, Wolves, Halifax, WBA

You'd like to think, especially judging by GD, Huddersfield, Stourbridge and WBA should be fairly comfortable. The 4-7 type matches could offer some resistance, but they are in a great position now. Easy to say now, but would have been even better if we didn't concede that 90th minute goal to lose to Forest the other week.

Forest have Liverpool Feds and Wolves away coming up within their next 3 matches, and they are also away to Derby (I'm not sure what the rivalry will be like in the women's side, but probably a bigger game for them than normal, and Forest lost to them at home) and they have Stoke at home among their final 9 league matches.

29 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

Managed to get 11/10 on them - 1 on my acca. Villa will ruin the fun but that was a great price given how their games tent to go

Where did you bet at? I can never find odds for this league.

7 minutes ago, Paullow said:

Where did you bet at? I can never find odds for this league.

Bet365. 9/20 to win so the handicap was a massive upgrade. Irrelevant now as cray wanderers ruined the acca

If anybody finds a replay then post it here :thup: watched the whole thing from behind the goals and an elevated view replay is always a pleasure

Have only found Adam Pearson with coverage so far, he was apparently stood behind the left upright while I was at the right

Edited by OpenC