Newcastle United Creative Art (Wallpapers, screensavers, etc)

mighty__mag

Hey guys, I've been having a little go at making Nufc Art. I'd like to use this thread to share, and for anyone else to upload anything creative they have made, or have come across, Nufc related.

Also, I don't really want to create work for myself, but, if you have a particular favourite Nufc player, moment, or anything related in image, post them here and I'll have a go at creating something for you.

Thanks, and please get involved👍🏼

IMG-1638706441023.png

That’s class. Not particularly arsed about wallpaper art or screeensavers but have you thought about getting involved with wor flags? I’m sure they’d welcome another creative type

Edited by Rafalove

45 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

Hey guys, I've been having a little go at making Nufc Art. I'd like to use this thread to share, and for anyone else to upload anything creative they have made, or have come across, Nufc related.

Also, I don't really want to create work for myself, but, if you have a particular favourite Nufc player, moment, or anything related in image, post them here and I'll have a go at creating something for you.

Thanks, and please get involved👍🏼

IMG-1638706441023.png

That would be even better in black and white IMO, very good indeed though still, keep it up.

Edited by HTT II

1 hour ago, Rafalove said:

That’s class. Not particularly arsed about wallpaper art or screeensavers but have you thought about getting involved with wor flags? I’m sure they’d welcome another creative type

I'm not sure how I'd go about that, but feel free to recommend, if you wished.

👍🏻

1 hour ago, mighty__mag said:

I'm not sure how I'd go about that, but feel free to recommend, if you wished.

👍🏻

We have an artwork group on WhatsApp I think but I don't think many of the folk have been very forthcoming. We could either add you to that or I can post requests in here if that's your preference. 

Apols for the thread title pedantry. Aching to remove the underscores from your name n'all, Mighty Mag. :lol:

If deffo pinch something like this for my phone home screen as opposed to a laptop, like. 

13 minutes ago, Heron said:

We have an artwork group on WhatsApp I think but I don't think many of the folk have been very forthcoming. We could either add you to that or I can post requests in here if that's your preference. 

DM me, and explain more, I'm just doing it for a bit of fun, just created this ASM in Morrisons car park, while waiting for the misses [emoji38]

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

Apols for the thread title pedantry. Aching to remove the underscores from your name n'all, Mighty Mag. :lol:

If deffo pinch something like this for my phone home screen as opposed to a laptop, like. 

Yeah dont mess with my username,  or you'll be banning me for a week again [emoji38]

13 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

DM me, and explain more, I'm just doing it for a bit of fun, just created this ASM in Morrisons car park, while waiting for the misses [emoji38]

Just trying to find out what we need doing so will DM once I've established it mate. 

1 minute ago, Heron said:

Just trying to find out what we need doing so will DM once I've established it mate. 

Just bare in mind, there's a fair bit of image pinching going on here.

For a bit of fun, and being creative, I'm fine, but copyright, and it can't be used.

You'll obviously know this though.👍🏼

22 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

That no.9 font reminds me of Sir Les or Shearer to be honest. Brilliant work anyways!

Yeah, my fonts are a bit lacking.

👍🏼😉

Tried one without names, a comment on the first page, someone said, they prefer them without names, etc.

Edited by mighty__mag

• 1 month later...