Realistic Transfer Targets (2024/25)

joeyt

1 hour ago, Newcastle Fan said:

Jonathan David is a perfect fit for what we need right now.

Are you his agent or something, sure I see you mention him every day 😂

In all seriousness, his record looks great, fantastic numbers, but I wonder why no other club has took a punt on him yet. Never seen him myself so can't comment 

10 hours ago, janpawel said:

Are you his agent or something, sure I see you mention him every day 😂

In all seriousness, his record looks great, fantastic numbers, but I wonder why no other club has took a punt on him yet. Never seen him myself so can't comment 

I mentioned it twice in two days yes :lol: last year i was saying it's one of the most important positions to fill and we will suffer is we persist with Miggy and we paid the price, can't bare seeing the same mistake repeated again.

54 minutes ago, Newcastle Fan said:

I mentioned it twice in two days yes :lol: last year i was saying it's one of the most important positions to fill and we will suffer is we persist with Miggy and we paid the price, can't bare seeing the same mistake repeated again.

We're not allowed to mention mistakes that are repeated, cos apparently they never happen according to some

21 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Doesn’t seem to have much end product. 

True, though a better output than Gordon before we got him, and similar to Madueke etc

Definitely not the finished article, but I reckon Howe and coaching staff could develop him well.

12 minutes ago, janpawel said:

True, though a better output than Gordon before we got him, and similar to Madueke etc

Definitely not the finished article, but I reckon Howe and coaching staff could develop him well.

Get the point but Gordon for a shit epl team and adeyemi for a top team in a league I would politely call abysmal defensively is a huge difference 

43 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

Get the point but Gordon for a shit epl team and adeyemi for a top team in a league I would politely call abysmal defensively is a huge difference 

He was great for Dortmund in their UCL run, we struggled with him, and he was quality in the final, Dortmunds only real outlet and they dropped once he came off (he did have a couple misses in fairness) 

Who are you wanting for RW? 

4 minutes ago, janpawel said:

He was great for Dortmund in their UCL run, we struggled with him, and he was quality in the final, Dortmunds only real outlet and they dropped once he came off (he did have a couple misses in fairness) 

Who are you wanting for RW? 

All depends what we can spend without losing key players for me. We will obviously be far better off in most areas compared to last season. Arguably I'd rather spend what we can on a rcb, be it tomori, that one man utd can't sign whatever and roll the dice on minteh til January if we can't get rid of players. If we can then Williams, chiesa, soule? Would do

Personally I'd prefer a cultured ball stroker on the RW, rather than a headless hyperchicken type. No idea who that is though, I haven't played Football Manager in years.

Some players though, their touch is immaculate, they're calm under pressure and everything they do looks so easy. You just know they have incredibly well-fitting underwear. I want one of those.

5 minutes ago, Checko said:

Personally I'd prefer a cultured ball stroker on the RW, rather than a headless hyperchicken type. No idea who that is though, I haven't played Football Manager in years.

Some players though, their touch is immaculate, they're calm under pressure and everything they do looks so easy. You just know they have incredibly well-fitting underwear. I want one of those.

If there's an affordable Bernardo silva am all in like. Totally agree

7 minutes ago, Checko said:

I know what you mean, that's why Olise was so exciting, not sure what others are like that who are out there

2 minutes ago, janpawel said:

I know what you mean, that's why Olise was so exciting, not sure what others are like that who are out there

Yeah would have loved Olise, but we're not able to compete with the biggest mo-fo's yet sadly.

26 minutes ago, Checko said:

That would be class. @KaKa you seem to watch all football matches, who's our man?

Most of the left footed right wingers are more Gordon types. Direct and explosive.

Olise was one that had that creative, highly technical element to his play.

I noticed Croatia played Lovro Majer from the right, and he has that kind of creative, technical game, but not sure if he's the answer.

Think we're more likely to end up with a player like Gordon on the right too, rather than a Silva type. Can't think of any other players in that style for that side.

11 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Most of the left footed right wingers are more Gordon types. Direct and explosive.

Olise was one that had that creative, highly technical element to his play.

I noticed Croatia played Lovro Majer from the right, and he has that kind of creative, technical game, but not sure if he's the answer.

Think we're more likely to end up with a player like Gordon on the right too, rather than a Silva type. Can't think of any other players in that style for that side.

Fuck it, looks a good shout, he'll do. Seems to have played a bit on the right in highlights. Please Cc Eddie Howe. Maybe tell him he's actually called Lawrence Major though.

2 minutes ago, Checko said:

Fuck it, looks a good shout, he'll do. Seems to have played a bit on the right in highlights. Please Cc Eddie Howe. Maybe tell him he's actually called Lawrence Major though.

:lol: