Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, Sima said:

Move it back to the last domestic game of the season and take the semis away from Wembley.

The semi final's at Wembley is fucking awful.

Not seen much of Real Madrid this season. But they have looked shite when I have. Even against PSG, they looked awful over two legs bar a 20 minute spell. It also helped that PSG kept getting assists for Madrid and gifting them goals. 

Barca have played them off the park here so far. Mad that they are running away with La Liga. 

Guest neesy111
2 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Not seen much of Real Madrid this season. But they have looked shite when I have. Even against PSG, they looked awful over two legs bar a 20 minute spell. It also helped that PSG kept getting assists for Madrid and gifting them goals. 

Barca have played them off the park here so far. Mad that they are running away with La Liga. 

Missing Benz badly tonight.

1 minute ago, Lush Vlad said:

Hasn't helped that Barca have only started looking competent under Xavi, since Xavi came in it's been a lot closer 

1 minute ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Hasn't helped that Barca have only started looking competent under Xavi, since Xavi came in it's been a lot closer 

I half watched them a couple of times since getting La Liga TV. Just never seem impressive by their high standards. 

I half watched them a couple of times since getting La Liga TV. Just never seem impressive by their high standards. 

I do agree with this but this is very much a transitioning Barca

Xavi has done brilliantly to get them picking up results and nailed on for top 4 when it was looking a bit ropey under Koeman

Just now, Geordie Ahmed said:

I do agree with this but this is very much a transitioning Barca

Xavi has done brilliantly to get them picking up results and nailed on for top 4 when it was looking a bit ropey under Koeman

Sorry, I should have been clearer. I meant Madrid.

Barca look miles better than the shite Koeman was serving up. 

Sorry, I should have been clearer. I meant Madrid.

Barca look miles better than the shite Koeman was serving up. 

Ah right, then aye I also agree

They benefitted from Koeman being Koeman and also Atleti having a dodgy season

Chelsea shouldn't fear them and they aren't likely to lose the plot under the slightest bit of pressure like PSG did 

Just now, neesy111 said:

Pedri is bloody lovely to watch.

Was about to type this a minute ago. Looked up and then he gave it away :lol: 

He’s taking the absolute piss. Like he’s not letting them have the ball. He’s just casually fucking about with it like a game down the local park.