Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

18 hours ago, Away Toon said:

"There is only so much you can keep trying to butter someone up to give them confidence," manager Lampard said.

"We are playing at the cut-throat end of football here. This is a cup quarter-final to get to Wembley and if you haven't got the confidence to play, you can quickly flip it and say have you got the bollocks to play?

"Sorry, excuse me, but that is the football reality. If you fall somewhere in the middle then don't worry about it."

First-half goals from Marc Guehi and Jean-Philippe Mateta put Palace in full control, before Wilfried Zaha and Will Hughes secured the win.

"We didn't play that badly today and Palace didn't play that well and we lost 4-0 because of a lack of confidence and a lack of what I just said," Lampard added.

"It wasn't tactics. Tactics showed in the first 20 minutes Palace couldn't get out of their half."

The audacity of us gifting them 3 points when this tit is PFM'ing them into championship.

1 hour ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Get used to it. Being groomed by the BBC to replace Lineker for some unknown reason.

He's pretty good at presenting tbf.

I tell this to my wife all the time. He was bloody shit as a player (he wasn't but relative to the A1 pundits and Lineker he was) and is sitting in company he doesn't deserve. Although it's better when he's presenting than the punditry.

Murphy is still the worst. He's a crap pundit. Not entertaining. Not a character. Not even a great footballer. 

I don't think Henry's a great pundit. But he's Thierry Henry and bounces off well with others. Merson's a character. Al & Wrighty are a great duo and developed real skills as pundits.

Guest HTT II

He is right about the physical side and having 16 operations from playing a sport fucking hell, that’s insane!