Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

1 hour ago, Disco said:

Loves throwing his players under the bus almost as much as he likes to see government funding cut from children’s services. 

From interview 1 you can hear the self preservation. He's getting the expected easy ride as a PL luvvie, too. His interview before the game pissed me of something rotten as well as he went somethign along the lnes of "Its an FA cup, everybody wants to play at Wembley. The team and the players will have to be ready for the challenge today. I am". Just reminded me of Bruce. Already nudging the responsibility away from him. What does "I am (ready)" even mean? Are they ready, Frank? I mean its literally up to you, you know. I fucking hate him. :lol: 

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar

19 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

From interview 1 you can hear the self preservation. He's getting the expected easy ride as a PL luvvie, too. His interview before the game pissed me of something rotten as well as he went somethign along the lnes of "Its an FA cup, everybody wants to play at Wembley. The team and the players will have to be ready for the challenge today. I am". Just reminded me of Bruce. Already nudging the responsibility away from him. What does "I am (ready)" even mean? Are they ready, Frank? I mean its literally up to you, you know. I fucking hate him. :lol: 

It's a great point. he's very Bruce in his demeanour. There's that quote about why does he need to do his badges as he's played for England, cracking player but he's too arrogant to be a good manager.

7 minutes ago, Pilko said:

This gang behind Just Stop Oil haven't half been hit with the ugly stick. Expecting to see Nottingham Forest's manager burst on with a tshirt in the second half.

A-Newcastle-fan.jpg