Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

It was much better when one of the PL and Championship TV matches were on at 12.30, and the other at 12.45 so that you could switch on to the other at half time. I guess if you were planning on watching the 12.45 match and the earlier one started frantically with all sorts going on, you may be tempted to stick (unless your team), but still like it better.

Just now, Paullow said:

It was much better when one of the PL and Championship TV matches were on at 12.30, and the other at 12.45 so that you could switch on to the other at half time. I guess if you were planning on watching the 12.45 match and the earlier one started frantically with all sorts going on, you may be tempted to stick (unless your team), but still like it better.

It's just a mystery how anyone saw Leicester vs Crystal Palace on the fixture list and thought "we need to put this one on TV".

7 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

It's just a mystery how anyone saw Leicester vs Crystal Palace on the fixture list and thought "we need to put this one on TV".

To be fair, Leicester's last 3 TV games have provided 19 goals, even if they all ended up being one sided later on, and I was quite looking forward to this one, but yeah, Palace look happy with a point on the road again, and if they can nick a goal, that's a bonus (for them).

I'd be quite happy to see it end in a draw.

Edited by Paullow