sunderland appoint a new head coach

Big River

"The missus and I went for a drink in town after we played there and had Sunderland fans jeering and sneering at us, going on about how they were all over us (they weren't) how boring we are to watch etc. Picking on a innocuous middle aged couple supporting a much smaller club? Definitely a huge chip on their collective shoulder."

How many clubs have these fallen out with from acting like whoppers during their time in division three?

1 minute ago, TeddySAFC said:

For people who aren't bothered about 'little old Sunlun' you all seem fairly bothered [emoji38]

Some of the posts in here are incredible.

"not bothered"?

We will always be interested in the happenings of our traditional rivals, its not like you will get the chance to play us anytime soon though.

1 minute ago, sleazy said:

"not bothered"?

We will always be interested in the happenings of our traditional rivals, its not like you will get the chance to play us anytime soon though.

We have spent the last few years going through the worst patch in the clubs history, So yes, It's unlikely we will be playing you anytime soon.

This idea however that you as a fanbase are completely polar opposites to us is frightening really, If people genuinally believe that of course.

Just now, TeddySAFC said:

We have spent the last few years going through the worst patch in the clubs history, So yes, It's unlikely we will be playing you anytime soon.

This idea however that you as a fanbase are completely polar opposites to us is frightening really, If people genuinally believe that of course.

As a fanbase we are closer than people like to admit.

However NO as a community of fans is vastly different to the frothing, bitter hordes of RTG

5 minutes ago, TeddySAFC said:

There's literally no difference between us as people. RTG is a special case in terms of its percentage of absolute weirdos that live up to a stereotype though - at least compared to every other football forum I've ever visited anyway.

Edited by Kid Icarus

3 minutes ago, sleazy said:

As a fanbase we are closer than people like to admit.

However NO as a community of fans is vastly different to the frothing, bitter hordes of RTG

The people on RTG will generally be good, sound people.

You obviously get a signfiicant number of plebs like you do with any fanbase.

20 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I thought I’d be too busy being sportwashed but there’s always time to laugh at our neighbours.

Here's me thinking I'd just be spending the day hating women and throwing rocks at gays.

But an SAFC newcomer to NO has made me put down my pint of bisto.

1 minute ago, NE27 said:

Here's me thinking I'd just be spending the day hating women and throwing rocks at gays.

I’ve had to stop punching the horse. 

4 minutes ago, NE27 said:

I signed up after I finished my blue pop and cheesy chips.

Great game this.

Guest HTT II
37 minutes ago, TeddySAFC said:

For people who aren't bothered about 'little old Sunlun' you all seem fairly bothered [emoji38]

Some of the posts in here are incredible.

MAG

Just now, TeddySAFC said:

I signed up after I finished my blue pop and cheesy chips.

Great game this.

Not even one mention of of incestuous relationships with your sister, absolute rookie.

Guest HTT II

To be serious I’m probably one of the few who would love it if the top 2 in the PL was NUFC 1st and SAFC second, I know a few mackem people and they are sound as fuck and most who work there at the academy are brilliant and it’s a shame a few have had to leave because they were asked if they could go part time or become volunteers, that’s the true cost of them being League One! They did jump ship to NUFC mind. 

Edited by HTT II