sunderland in the EFL

Big River

36 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

How could anyone forget Marvin McCoy 

(who I definitely didn't have to Google)

I Googled a Cameron Brannigan, plays for Oxford. 

Then I remembered they don't do Beef n Mustard anymore and started crying 

@Groundhog63 Was more devastating that lamb and mint, and smoked ham and pickle, were discontinued before beef and mustard. Literally retained the worst one, no wonder they ultimately disappeared

Edited by OpenC

Just now, OpenC said:

Was more devastating that lamb and mint, and smoked ham and pickle, were discontinued before beef and mustard. Literally retained the worst one, no wonder they disappeared

Beef and mustard is God tier for me. Perfect crisp sandwich.

2 minutes ago, OpenC said:

@Groundhog63 Was more devastating that lamb and mint, and smoked ham and pickle, were discontinued before beef and mustard. Literally retained the worst one, no wonder they ultimately disappeared

Ham and pickle were absolutely class like. Brannigans were fucking nails for crisps like 

Maybe the 18,000 that really attend are eating the same as 38,000 normal people,  so they base official attendance on crisp consumption?

Not going to sit by while Beef and Mustard’s name is dragged through the mud. My favourite crisp of all time. I’ll never get over the fact they discontinued them, fucking dickheads

It's clearly all the half/cheap season tickets they sold to people who wanted to guarantee a seat at the derby game then never returned. Makes it even sweeter. Every time they announce an attendance 10k+ above the real number, a constant reminder of their humiliation in January. 

8 minutes ago, OpenC said:

7 minutes ago, CPL said:

Beef and mustard is God tier for me. Perfect crisp sandwich.

This. 

Used to get a box for Xmas. Eaten by New Year. 

Last place I've seen them is Home Bargains or a shop that is similar. Always grab multipacks. Glad it's not just me that likes them. 😅 

4 minutes ago, The Fountain said:

Luke cheese n Onein

They love him, tbf, nearly sold him for £1m in 2019, apparently, and not selling him has proved to be very astute.....er....

8 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

They love him, tbf, nearly sold him for £1m in 2019, apparently, and not selling him has proved to be very astute.....er....

Hope he stays as he'll never play in the PL 

1 hour ago, OpenC said:

There are apparently still empty Brannigans packets swirling the Palladium of Shite (just getting us back on topic… ish). 

1 hour ago, gbandit said:

Not going to sit by while Beef and Mustard’s name is dragged through the mud. My favourite crisp of all time. I’ll never get over the fact they discontinued them, fucking dickheads

Tudor Curry flavour—on tragic discontinuations. (Also seen in vicinity of PoS). 

4 minutes ago, NE27 said:

I liked Smith's curry flavour crisps, used to pick them up from the baskets in Bookless.

Very much this in retrospect...

image.png.8cfad9a3644225a347e0d17924bf494e.png

31 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Tudor Curry flavour—on tragic discontinuations. (Also seen in vicinity of PoS). 

American hot dog and mustard, Gammon, chip shop curry, tomato sauce, hedgehog.......some good'uns in the discontinuation basket.

1 hour ago, bobbydazzla said:

Was not is 

KP discontinued the entire Brannigans range

Was devastating 

Let's start a petition to bring it back! 

I do like the Taki's Fuego brand so I stock up when I'm on holiday! It is overpriced in the UK similar to Prime. 

Edited by CPL

On 07/04/2024 at 11:13, madras said:

American hot dog and mustard, Gammon, chip shop curry, tomato sauce, hedgehog.......some good'uns in the discontinuation basket.

Me and my colleagues from Northumberland Hedgehog Rescue want a word....