sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Apparently a defence for them burying the Newcastle threads in their online shame dungeon is that advertisers aren’t happy about criticism of Saudi Arabia being in public view.

Happy to take the coin as long as they are publicly seen not to criticise SA? Sounds like Boardwashing to me.

16 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

Aye thick as pig shit, Hank Williams doesn’t even understand how ticket allocations work and should worry about his own club failing to sell out an away game for the 2nd time already this season.

pierrot

Striker

Today at 3:06 PM

I’m looking forward to the game tonight it’s only just up the road, I wasn’t aware until yesterday when the ticket office posted there were 400 seats still available 
Im so used to not having enough points I don’t usually bother to look.

Same as their home crowds, having to lie and include thousands of 'non attending' fans being included within their official crowds, when it's clearly obvious by the gaps of seats, that the crowds are not what they publish (doesn't stop them having a game by game thread mind). The West Brom game last season was a piss take, when you could plainly see there was not far off half full, yet the crowd was officially 37,000

3 hours ago, Sima said:

Apparently a defence for them burying the Newcastle threads in their online shame dungeon is that advertisers aren’t happy about criticism of Saudi Arabia being in public view.

Happy to take the coin as long as they are publicly seen not to criticise SA? Sounds like Boardwashing to me.

What's their excuse for hiding all their racism and misogyny then? I guess the same excuse works, but I'd like to hear it stated for the record. 

Got to do everything in our power to keep him and if we can get to the premier league with him he becomes a 60m asset looking at some of the transfers in that league this year .
He's a joy to watch when switched on

Is that why Burnley being the only club in for him and then only valued him at 9 million. The stupid fuckers are really so thick to not realise the difference between the two leagues. The standard has increased greatly since their club was last in the league.

11 hours ago, Sima said:

Hank's a misogynistic alcoholic prick tbf.  Genuinely needs help but he revels in the love he gets for necking three litres of frosty jack on a Tuesday morning.

They're calling for you to be banned over on their daft forum again. Even though you're not even posting. Cracked in the head the fucking lot of them

On 20/09/2023 at 17:22, Whitley mag said:

Aye thick as pig shit, Hank Williams doesn’t even understand how ticket allocations work and should worry about his own club failing to sell out an away game for the 2nd time already this season.

20years of being able to rock up to home games and pick which row of which stand you fancy sitting in that day must have gave the false impression that that's how it works but its just pure cretinous idiocy to think you can take an unlimited amount of fans to another stadium let alone one in another country.

Must think when cup finals come around the majority of fans of those clubs just cant be bothered to turn up.

How many did they take to their Milan in the Champions League equivalent - Luton for their biggest game in years?

And he's a big cheese with his 'striker' rank with this knowledge!

Edited by Jonas

On 21/09/2023 at 01:52, Wolfcastle said:

3.thumb.JPG.88d72624d49d0d7a9858c78f8aa77557.JPG2.thumb.JPG.8e4459f008c6544fa5e9d332a3fa58b1.JPG1.thumb.JPG.93c3a680836a9ebd92e38efcb71d67f2.JPG

5.thumb.JPG.6571a48eb80b53ca019e0d3979625d7c.JPG

think the banner comes into its own when you remember what were dealing with here.

Haha I fucking love this stuff, me.  How to sum up mackem thinking in four screengrabs.  Bitterness, delusion, stupidity, ignorance - all the greatest hits.

Another 12 page thread fewming about someone posting  'have you ever seen a mackem in Milan' on some restaurant/take away place. Can't help themselves, they hide away their one 'supposed' thread on us due to racist/misogynistic posts, yet continuously start other threads daily, before these are then 'parsnipped' by their unscrupulous mods.

Edited by et tu brute