sunderland

Big River

On 20/07/2024 at 17:32, Stifler said:

1 day later and 11 mag tops on Seaburn beach.

1 hard lad not knocking them all out because they may have kids with them.

Newcastle doesn’t have any beaches because none of them went to geography class and learnt the definition of suburban sprawl, and is landlocked, despite sitting on a river and actually having said rivers name within it’s official name.

1 lad from Boldon not realising that he himself isn’t from Sunderland, or even Wearside, and isn’t supporting his local team.

Oh, but they won the Benidorm lads derby with 2,500 of their SAFC shirted fans outnumbering the 50 unshirted Forest lads, even though they aren’t the local team.

And now, they are counting non-white people.

Absolutely shameless.

4 hours ago, Stifler said:

And now, they are counting non-white people.

Absolutely shameless.

Fucks sake. One of the replies is from my cousin's daughter's soon to be husband. The makem side of the family lets us down again. :undecided:

7 hours ago, bigfella said:

Fucks sake. One of the replies is from my cousin's daughter's soon to be husband. The makem side of the family lets us down again. :undecided:

Have you got a bedsheet and pillow case to wear for the wedding?

Edited by et tu brute

6 hours ago, bigfella said:

6 hours ago, et tu brute said:

Have you got a bedsheet and pillow to wear for the wedding?

Need two buffet tables. Normal one, for normal folk and the other one with crisps, hot dogs in burger buns and other proper English food, marra

This is putting the North East on the  international map?mackems are playing at 2of the world's most renowned international hot spots benidorm & Blackpool ,how can we compete with that tinker speakers,

Pulling in 1600 at benidorm and expected 3400 at  Blackpool this global fan base is amazing. 

That documentary has broken us:bluestar:

5 hours ago, Big Geordie said:

To be fair to the mackems, we have a large gammon section among our support too. Plenty foreign haters in my part of the world (SE Northumberland) :(

TBF to the Mackems the vast majority are calling him out for the wanker that he is.

Have you seen the state of these stupid  knackers RTG,  about their support hate  of Durham mags ,

Name  a Nufc supporter that has played for them off the top of my heed

1973 manager 

Gk Patterson,Chris rigg, Colin todd,,Dennis Tueart, Lee Clarke,

There must be hundreds