sunderland

Big River

29 minutes ago, bigfella said:

He'll go full on "6 in a row! FTM!" before long, like all the rest of them.

More likely to happen when they get goaded into it through relentless shitposting from Newcastle fans desperate to treat any Sunlun supporter who signs up as a proxy RTG amalgam

15 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

:lol:

Well I don’t understand it really, Why are people bothered about recorded attendances? It has no bearing on anything whatsoever.

The support for the club is fantastic and is only deemed anything other than that by Newcastle supporters and maybe a few from the likes of Boro, Leeds and co.

You will have Newcastle fans going on about our support yet won’t even go to your own games (The same applies both ways by the way) - I just never understand why people are arsed. 

Edited by TeddySAFC

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Aye exactly, I wouldn't mind having a decent mackem poster on here, but a few plonkers have to ruin it for everyone 

Trust me Kid, there isn't such a thing.

I know loads of Sunderland fans and most of them are alright until they get behind a computer/ phone screen.

1 minute ago, TeddySAFC said:

Well I don’t understand it really, Why are people bothered about recorded attendances? It has no bearing on anything whatsoever.

The support for the club is fantastic and is only deemed anything other than that by Newcastle supporters.

You will have Newcastle fans going on about our support yet won’t even go to your own games (The same applies both ways by the way) - I just never understand why people are arsed. 

Just stating a genuine observation. 

16 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Aye exactly, I wouldn't mind having a decent mackem poster on here, but a few plonkers have to ruin it for everyone 

I've seen you like comments previously, which have raised the same things. Haven't seen anyone (I think) being abusive, so don't know why you're calling people plonkers mind

Edited by et tu brute

Forum is massively enriched by having other clubs' fans on it but we always demand any mackems that sign up to be personally accountable for the worst excesses and most ridiculous opinions of RTG, I just don't get it :lol:

It’s like it’s been bottled up for years: “Why do you lie about attendance? “Why do you pretend to be outraged by our takeover? Why do you shit all over the place?”

1 minute ago, Wallsendmag said:

@TeddySAFCdo you post on RTG marra and if so what is your username?

I had an account years ago before deactivating and now just read and dont post anymore as the majority of threads are ruined by idiots.

Typically use 606 and a few various other general football ones which are quite good.

14 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

I've seen you like comments previously, which have raised the same things. Haven't seen anyone (I think) being abusive, so don't know why you're calling people plonkers mind

It doesn't need to be personally abusive to turn people away, does it? It can be as straightforward as being unwelcoming, accusatory, antagonistic, insulting their club, fans, players - all as soon as they've just got here and they seem sound.

Just all seems like RTG to me like, but maybe that's just me.

12 minutes ago, OpenC said:

Forum is massively enriched by having other clubs' fans on it but we always demand any mackems that sign up to be personally accountable for the worst excesses and most ridiculous opinions of RTG, I just don't get it :lol:

I raised a point which I've raised previously on here, so don't know why it's a 'crime' to raise it with an actual Sunderland fan. Tbf he answered the point with his opinion. 

28 minutes ago, bigfella said:

Trust me Kid, there isn't such a thing.

I know loads of Sunderland fans and most of them are alright until they get behind a computer/ phone screen.

I know Mackems irl like, some in the family. Met some absolute knackers obviously, but plenty that are no different than us really.

Just now, et tu brute said:

I raised a point which I've raised previously on here, so don't know why it's a 'crime' to raise it with an actual Sunderland fan. Tbf he answered the point with his opinion. 

I'm not getting at you personally, this is just a NO thing and has been for.. well, decades, it feels like

3 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

It doesn't need to be personally abusive to turn people away, does it? It can be as straightforward as being unwelcoming, accusatory, antagonistic, insulting their club, fans, players - all as soon as they've just got here and they seem sound.

Vast difference with RTG mind, he's not being abused for a start. 

3 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

RTG is proper vitriol and hatred. The NUFC thread turned so ugly they had to move it to a different area of the board as racism had also entered into the equasion (including by the mods). It's literally nothing like that on here [emoji38]

4 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

It's exactly the same craic. Give it time and he'd start getting abuse, it's happened on here plenty 

It's not at all. Where's the racism on here? Where's the hatred? Our very own Paully recieved death threats so had to stop posting on RTG ffs.

And you think it's exactly the same on here [emoji38]

Just now, Wallsendmag said:

It's not at all. Where's the racism on here? Where's the hatred? Our very own Paully recieved death threats so had to stop posting on RTG ffs.

And you think it's exactly the same on here [emoji38]

The board has close to 3,000 members, You are obviously going to get absolute weapons in them numbers.

Imagine grouping 3000 Newcastle fans together and giving them all a keyboard and a computer to hide behind, There would be a minority of absolute arseclarts too.