sunderland

Big River

10 minutes ago, NUFCDoog said:

Feel like I don't want to watch our game against them - as shit as their recent results have been every time I've watched them on TV this season they've looked really good; usually much better than whoever they're playing. They've started well here as well and WBA have been in really good form 

Both teams look shite. Sunderland have played much better for most of the season than this.

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

How's O'Nien been? One of the things I'm looking forward to most about the derby is how that little clogger copes with Isak if he's at CB, or Bruno & Joelinton if he's in midfield.

Not kicked anyone yet so i guess thats good for him, his mate Bellend or something could well have been off for doing Maja

5 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

37600 there marra

They have a thread showing daily ticket sales, tragic would be an understatement. The fact that they believe this shit when the whole world can see the empty seats is insane.

Not sure if I've mentioned this, but I'm glad that Mowbray has left this lot, not because he was doing a good job and I want to see them do poorly, but more because he's always seemed like a really likable and nice person, who plays decent football, and is a good man manager. So the fact he is out of that shit hole is a good thing.