Pre-season (2024/25): Urawa Red Diamonds vs Newcastle United (31/07/24 @ 11:30am)

bowlingcrofty

I genuinely love all our players. Doesn't matter whether they are the seniors or just the reserves. I proper love them all. Such a great group of players we have now compared to the years we had previously.

2 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

I genuinely love all our players. Doesn't matter whether they are the seniors or just the reserves. I proper love them all. Such a great group of players we have now compared to the years we had previously.

Was just thinking that as well while watching that video. Cracking group of lads we've got here now. Can't fucking wait for the season to start, got a feeling we're going to be really fucking good this season. 

10 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Was just thinking that as well while watching that video. Cracking group of lads we've got here now. Can't fucking wait for the season to start, got a feeling we're going to be really fucking good this season. 

Got your point without the sweary bits 🤔

14 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Would being in Japan make a big difference in getting transfers done ?

We're signing some 2-3 Japanese players and paying for them in Yen. Saves a few quid with the currency difference and also them just hopping onto our plane back home.

We're leaving Shola behind too to make for some space on the plane.

Edited by nufcjb