Pre-season (2024/25): Yokohama F Marinos 2-0 Newcastle United FT

bowlingcrofty

5 hours ago, Cronky said:

The refereeing could have been more objective, but we were well beaten.

I'd not seen Sanusi before. A real talent, by the looks. Harrison also looked promising. 

I'd forgotten how bad Lewis is. Until half an hour into the second half, I'd forgotten he was on the pitch. He never seems to want the ball. 

Lewis didn’t come on until 64th minute so a bit harsh on him 🙂

31 minutes ago, Mikky said:

Planned EDL march on Sat 10th - damn -means I can’t attend SJP for my own safety -  balls

Hopefully it will have blown over by then and you feel safe enough to go.

Absolutely fucking tragic if even one fan decides against going to a game because they don't feel safe thanks to racist idiots :(

My nephew’s local team is the Yokohama Marinos. He was wearing their top yesterday. He’d have probably gone to the game with his dad if he was in Japan at the moment. Over for the holidays, he was pleased with the result 

1 minute ago, Shearergol said:

I’ve run out of things to say about Longstaff now.

I worry that Tonali will take a while to get up to speed when he is baxk and Longstaff will have the place nailed down for a while 

I know he's apparently trained well but imagine he'll take a while to get match sharpness 

49 minutes ago, Mikky said:

Planned EDL march on Sat 10th - damn -means I can’t attend SJP for my own safety -  balls

Come hang out with us if you feel unsafe.

They have had marches in the past and been secured in an area.  They will do fuck all as per normal.

I would bet most people will be opposed to them and call out any of their shit.  Unlike Hartlepool we are not so stupid we would hang a monkey because we thought it was a spy.

Edited by Slim

25 minutes ago, Slim said:

Come hang out with us if you feel unsafe.

They have had marches in the past and been secured in an area.  They will do fuck all as per normal.

I would bet most people will be opposed to them and call out any of their shit.  Unlike Hartlepool we are not so stupid we would hang a monkey because we thought it was a spy.

Will see how this plays out during the week - hopefully settles down - if it doesn’t then sadly I’ll have to give it a miss 

4 minutes ago, Mikky said:

Will see how this plays out during the week - hopefully settles down - if it doesn’t then sadly I’ll have to give it a miss 

Get to the ground early it’ll be no where near the ground. You’ll be safe among the fanbase. Be a lot of families going to that game 

Edited by gdm