General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Just realised that we've got five games in a row on the tele after Burton :megusta:

Don't think Ipswich away is on telly is it? Just being played on Easter Monday.

Fingers crossed we'll have 6 points from our two home matches before Sheffield Wednesday on next Saturday :thup:

It's on International tele :thup:

He's a good egg Killer, I used to see him in the 80s in Coventry in the Indian restaurant I did the door for. Very pleasant chap and of course idolised by the Coventry public. The last time I spoke to him, I'd acquired a ticket for Spurs vs Newcastle at WHL, but with my Spurs supporting mate in the home stand behind the benches. When he started warming up as sub, I called him and we had a chat as he was warming up and stretching.  Asking me what the fuck was I doing in the home stand etc. Just a top bloke.

Guest reefatoon

He's a good egg Killer, I used to see him in the 80s in Coventry in the Indian restaurant I did the door for. Very pleasant chap and of course idolised by the Coventry public. The last time I spoke to him, I'd acquired a ticket for Spurs vs Newcastle at WHL, but with my Spurs supporting mate in the home stand behind the benches. When he started warming up as sub, I called him and we had a chat as he was warming up and stretching.  Asking me what the f*** was I doing in the home stand etc. Just a top bloke.

He was warming up on the side of the pitch on his mobile?

He's a good egg Killer, I used to see him in the 80s in Coventry in the Indian restaurant I did the door for. Very pleasant chap and of course idolised by the Coventry public. The last time I spoke to him, I'd acquired a ticket for Spurs vs Newcastle at WHL, but with my Spurs supporting mate in the home stand behind the benches. When he started warming up as sub, I called him and we had a chat as he was warming up and stretching.  Asking me what the f*** was I doing in the home stand etc. Just a top bloke.

Called out to him I should have said. Mobiles then were like the ones Del Boy changed the channel away from the horse racing .

Guest reefatoon

Called out to him I should have said. Mobiles then were like the ones Del Boy changed the channel away from the horse racing .

Gotcha. :lol: Yep, was wondering how he managed to smuggle one of those down his sock.

He's a good egg Killer, I used to see him in the 80s in Coventry in the Indian restaurant I did the door for. Very pleasant chap and of course idolised by the Coventry public. The last time I spoke to him, I'd acquired a ticket for Spurs vs Newcastle at WHL, but with my Spurs supporting mate in the home stand behind the benches. When he started warming up as sub, I called him and we had a chat as he was warming up and stretching.  Asking me what the fuck was I doing in the home stand etc. Just a top bloke.

They had bouncers on the doors of 1980's Indian restaurants in Coventry?

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2017/04/newcastle-united-17-18-home-kit.html?m=1

Just seen this we will be getting a special crest to celebrate 125 years ?

I doubt it. Even if we did, when clubs do that it's only a minor change. A la Southampton changing the football in the crest to a red circle with '125' in, and Arsenal just putting a wreath around the existing crest with '125' on it somewhere.

They had bouncers on the doors of 1980's Indian restaurants in Coventry?

Yup. 30 quid for 3 hours work was good dosh in them days.

I've guessing I've been to about 250 Indian restaurants in my lifetime and never seen that, like. Did the place get firebombed or somat?

Nope, and I got anything I wanted foodwise to take home on top. Most Indian restaurants had doormen here then. To stop the runners mainly.  I never saw any  trouble in the 6 months I did it for though . Good times.

Aye, a bouncer on a curry house is a very bad sign.

Certain motorway services used to have bouncers on early hours of Sunday in the mid 90s, i guess there's just times when your staff need a little help.

Guest neesy111

Aye, a bouncer on a curry house is a very bad sign.

Certain motorway services used to have bouncers on early hours of Sunday in the mid 90s, i guess there's just times when your staff need a little help.

Ohh aye, you see McDonalds etc have them in certain cities.  Just a bad sign for the type of people that go to them especially when it's for food.