General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Reduced allocation for Sheff Wed because of David Duckenfield's disciples.

Seems utterly ridiculous given they allowed Leeds almost twice as many. Can only assume it's the ko time that's made them s*it the bed.

South Yorkshire Police have just (surprisingly) replied to a tweet I sent them asking about the allocation, saying "ticket allocation is being discussed between the police and the club next week". So hopefully a further allocation to come.

South Yorkshire Police have just (surprisingly) replied to a tweet I sent them asking about the allocation, saying "ticket allocation is being discussed between the police and the club next week". So hopefully a further allocation to come.

They've had ages to sort it out rather than  leave it until three weeks before the match! Buffoons!

Didn't they do similar last time we were in the champonship ?

£26 according to .com. http://www.nufc.com/html/2009-10html/2009-12-26sheff-wed-a.html

What were the prices against others ?

Having a flick through the reports on .com they seemed to be mostly between £20-£30.

I was sure they had a reputation for ramping up prices for certain games, probably wrong.

That's more recent.

“The gaffer at Newcastle, Rafa Benitez, texts me quite often to see how I’m doing in general and how I’m performing at the weekends,” he said.

“I stay in contact with him quite a lot, and also with the other lads down there. They’re always asking after me and it’s a good thing.

“My long-term aim is definitely to be the first-choice keeper at Newcastle one day. I set a lot of goals and that’s one of them.

“But I know that what I’m doing now matters, and Rafa said to me before I went away that I’d need to get loan games and more experience, and ultimately play men’s football.

“I feel like I’m doing that now and once I go back I can say I’ve done it, and maybe push for No.1.

“Rafa was brilliant for me when he first came in to Newcastle. As a young goalkeeper, I didn’t think he’d take much interest in me but he talked to me all the time about the keepers he’s had, such as Pepe Reina and Keylor Navas at Real Madrid.

“Even in training, his attention to detail is the best I’ve ever seen in the game. He watches every single bit of movement a goalkeeper makes and every decision a goalkeeper makes.

“Rafa always wants to improve and learn new things, and it’s amazing I can get that sort of knowledge from a man like him.

“He is a Champions League winner and he’s won things at every club he has been at. Hopefully this year Newcastle will win the Championship - I feel that they will do it.

“It’s actually quite surreal to tell your mates that Rafa Benitez is texting you and keeping tabs on you.”

Guest chopey

“The gaffer at Newcastle, Rafa Benitez, texts me quite often to see how I’m doing in general and how I’m performing at the weekends,” he said.

“I stay in contact with him quite a lot, and also with the other lads down there. They’re always asking after me and it’s a good thing.

“My long-term aim is definitely to be the first-choice keeper at Newcastle one day. I set a lot of goals and that’s one of them.

“But I know that what I’m doing now matters, and Rafa said to me before I went away that I’d need to get loan games and more experience, and ultimately play men’s football.

“I feel like I’m doing that now and once I go back I can say I’ve done it, and maybe push for No.1.

“Rafa was brilliant for me when he first came in to Newcastle. As a young goalkeeper, I didn’t think he’d take much interest in me but he talked to me all the time about the keepers he’s had, such as Pepe Reina and Keylor Navas at Real Madrid.

“Even in training, his attention to detail is the best I’ve ever seen in the game. He watches every single bit of movement a goalkeeper makes and every decision a goalkeeper makes.

“Rafa always wants to improve and learn new things, and it’s amazing I can get that sort of knowledge from a man like him.

“He is a Champions League winner and he’s won things at every club he has been at. Hopefully this year Newcastle will win the Championship - I feel that they will do it.

“It’s actually quite surreal to tell your mates that Rafa Benitez is texting you and keeping tabs on you.”

no text from daddy or Pardew ?