Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

JP

Used my free hit cos I had (what I thought was going to be) five injuries, in addition to my legless Newcastle players. Wrought a relatively measly 72 points; Cash, Son, Mitoma all huge letdowns. Also took Tsimikas out. :anguish:

I'd made what I thought was a clever plan to lose Haaland for a few weeks for their tricky fixtures and bump up elsewhere with the money, going to have to abandon it now. He's just too highly owned and he's started turning it on in the big fixtures again.

51 minutes ago, Wullie said:

I'd made what I thought was a clever plan to lose Haaland for a few weeks for their tricky fixtures and bump up elsewhere with the money, going to have to abandon it now. He's just too highly owned and he's started turning it on in the big fixtures again.

I did the same, but clearly he's in decent form and Man City create even more chances now with Silva back.. Have to sub him back in.:anguish:

Edited by Erikse

On 13/11/2023 at 07:32, jack j said:

In the top 70 in Newcastle

550 in England

1600 overall

My best ever year by far

Top 25 in Newcastle

Top 220 in England

Top 570 overall

Keep getting better. Only got watkins and diaby to play today. Got lascelles on the bench but bowen didn't play so will get 7 points added there eeek

37 minutes ago, Erikse said:

Was really tempted to cap Gordon, but put him as vice cap and went with Son instead who now has a hat trick of disallowed goals.

Even better, I brought in Bissaka before last round, since then he was sick last round (with no warning) and this round out of nowhere Shaw is starting ahead of him after being injured all season, and having trained for just a week.

Edited by Erikse

11 minutes ago, Erikse said:

Man, why did Isaks price go up on friday night.. Pretty sure was barely above 0% in the FPL fix addon for price change. So annoying.

Loads of people transferring him in. It's not a great system tbh, likewise if you want to hold on to a player but everyone transfers them out (like Romero after his red the other week) it more or less forces your hand to do the same so you don't lose funds for players you want to bring in. 

Edited by Kid Icarus

7 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Loads of people transferring him in. It's not a great system tbh, likewise if you want to hold on to a player but everyone transfers them out (like Romero after his red the other week) it more or less forces your hand to do the same so you don't lose funds for players you want to bring in. 

I know, but I don't think I have ever seen a player go up in price without the FPL Fix addon being at 100% or more. That's what surprises me. It was barely above 0% in the evening, don't think it went up that much in a few hours. Maybe there's a flaw with the addon calculations, because he was transferred in by net 350k or so.

Edited by Erikse

Don't think I've ever had a wildcard work so well for me as the one I did in October this season like. Managed to go from 50 points behind and bottom to 30 points clear at the top, pushing for top 10 in the N-O league as well. 

Edited by Kid Icarus