Fantasy Premier League (2024/25)

JP

1 hour ago, Magpie said:

Ankle knock. Never missed one game for Bournemouth through injury. Motherfucking Spurs.

I guess luck goes both ways. Had Eze gw 1 and got scammed. I don't have Solanke.

Evertons entire defence is out with injury or suspension, it's a lot of fun having Pickford now.. Don't want to transfer a GK.:anguish:

Edited by Erikse

Triple captained Haaland and stuck Faes as first sub to cover Solanke *cracks knuckles*.

22 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Triple captained Haaland and stuck Faes as first sub to cover Solanke *cracks knuckles*.

Also tripple cap here. Absolutely beautiful.

21 minutes ago, Erikse said:

Also tripple cap here. Absolutely beautiful.

Well I wasn't expecting that like. :lol:

That should help me get back on par as I had a shocker in the first week. 71 points with Pau, Palmer & Isak to go. 

Edited by Optimistic Nut

3 minutes ago, 54 said:

I wish I was ballsy enough to have triple captained Haaland :lol:

I always think by the double gameweeks Pep's managing minutes. Use it while they're fresh and against poor opposition. 

9 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

The league leader in the N-O has had a stormer.

Just realised I’m somehow not in the league this year. 

What’s the code to enter?

On 24/08/2024 at 18:03, duo said:

Haaland is becoming very dislikeable. 

Another Hattrick - single handedly ruined FPL.  Where's the skill - you basically have to captain him every week and you're screwed if you go without him.

15 minutes ago, duo said:

Another Hattrick - single handedly ruined FPL.  Where's the skill - you basically have to captain him every week and you're screwed if you go without him.

Was coming here for a similar rant. :lol: Was very pleased with my Wissa shout but what's the point?

14 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Was coming here for a similar rant. :lol: Was very pleased with my Wissa shout but what's the point?

I've been trying to be different this season and I am being punished badly for it.  All my picks have done well -just not as well as Haaland.  Everyone in my Mini League who have naff teams but Haaland are way ahead of me because of one player.  He has just broke the game.